News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Talked to fingerz for 4 hours yesterday night starting at 10 PM. We spent the whole time complaining about bad friends XD

Edit: Also about the calluses on our hands for some reason, then skin lotion...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Dude

Quote from: Ruto on August 12, 2015, 12:02:06 PMTalked to fingerz for 4 hours yesterday night starting at 10 PM. We spent the whole time complaining about bad friends XD
so basically the people on this site?

Sebastian

Ruto

Quote from: Dude on August 12, 2015, 12:24:43 PMso basically the people on this site?

If I were friends with them, I wouldn't post that here.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

mikey

unmotivated

Dude

Quote from: Ruto on August 12, 2015, 04:09:59 PMIf I were friends with them, I wouldn't post that here.
you're a better person than I am

SuperFireKirby

WHEN DID EVERYONE HERE BECOME SUCH BUTTS

STOP BEING BUTTS, START EATING BUTTS

/micdrop

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 13, 2015, 12:30:19 PMWHEN DID EVERYONE HERE BECOME SUCH BUTTS

STOP BEING BUTTS, START EATING BUTTS

/micdrop
every post you make is just the greatest.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

FireArrow

If I hate everyone can I be a cool kid too?
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Jub3r7

Quote from: FireArrow on August 13, 2015, 05:07:59 PMIf I hate everyone can I be a cool kid too?
hey, there are some people who like eating butts. Maybe he's trying to share the joy.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Dude

ThatGamer

Boy, did I miss this place. I've only been gone 6 months, but to feels like an eternity. I apologize for my past behaviour and promise to act better from now on. I hope you all forgive my childish actions. I also have some arrangements ready as well.

Btw, why didn't anyone wish me a happy birthday...seriously is it that hard to write two words?  :P
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Brawler4Ever

Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"