The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

5'6". Have been for the past two years.

I know my weight isn't unhealthy by any means. I'm just astonished that it's not affected by anything.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

What confuses me is the fact that your weight was LESS than the average you gave. Is your metabolism freaky high or something?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on January 21, 2016, 07:17:26 PMIs your metabolism freaky high or something?
That's literally the only explanation I've come up with. It runs in the family or something (except for my mother, bless her heart).
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Sebastian

Quote from: Dudeman on January 21, 2016, 07:13:00 PM5'6". Have been for the past two years.

I know my weight isn't unhealthy by any means. I'm just astonished that it's not affected by anything.
And I thought I was light D:
I'm 160 at 5'9"

E. Gadd Industries

High metabolism is something everyone wishes they could have. I am a scrawny person, too, but I think it has something to do with the fact that I run both cross country and track, along with a moderately high metabolism. (And I'm sorry for your mother)
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dudeman on January 21, 2016, 07:13:00 PMI'm just astonished that it's not affected by anything.
I'm like that also. I'm even right around the same weight!

...except I'm like six feet tall...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

I think I'm approx. 5' 6" and weigh approx. 105 lbs.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on January 21, 2016, 07:23:58 PMI think I'm approx. 5' 6" and weigh approx. 105 lbs.
My son, you have years ahead of you to grow larger and stronger.

I'm 18 and I hit a plateau at 16. I think my hormones are very confused.

Nebbles

I'm 5'02" and I weigh around like... 105-110 ish, I think? I haven't weighed myself in a while.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Nebbles on January 21, 2016, 07:34:47 PMI'm 5'02" and I weigh around like... 105-110 ish, I think? I haven't weighed myself in a while.
You seem taller in the pics... I blame the picture in the background XD

Quote from: Dudeman on January 21, 2016, 07:27:10 PMMy son, you have years ahead of you to grow larger and stronger.

I'm 18 and I hit a plateau at 16. I think my hormones are very confused.
Jeez. It seems as though they are! My face can't make up its mind as to whether it wants to be as clear as my mirror (which is the preferred option) or as clogged as the...well, I won't go into that. For the sake of those that are eating when they read this.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Dudeman, you and I are in the same boat... I s'pose we should enjoy it while we can XD
I'm 5'5 and roughly 115 lbs.
what is shitpost

AwesomeYears

I don't understand anything that you guys are saying. The imperial system confuses me. #OnlyInAustralia

Bubbles

I love hearing guys try to guess a girls weight because guys are typically a lot heavier so their concept of weight is sooo one sided it's hilarious 😭 their guesses are never within 20 pounds

Pianist Da Sootopolis

@AwesomeYears That's about 166 cm tall and about 52 kilos.
what is shitpost

Yug_Guy

Quote from: AwesomeYears on January 21, 2016, 08:03:03 PMI don't understand anything that you guys are saying. The imperial system confuses me. #OnlyInAustralia
Of course not. Only a true American can understand the sheer awesomeness of the imperial system. If I had to attempt to explain it to one of you poor non-Americans, I'd describe it like this:
Our system of measurement is not based on any arbitrary unit such as... meters... *shudders*, but rather, it is based on units of pure, unadulterated FREEDOM!
Units of length such as feet and miles? Based on the great lengths Americans took to move from the Atlantic all the way to the Pacific! Units of volume such as cups and fluid ounces? Based around fitting the most amount of Coca-Cola brand soda from the McDonalds drive-thru on your way to celebratye the 4th of July!
My point is this: YOU CAN'T COMPREHEND THE AMOUNT OF FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY IN OUR SYSTEMS OF MEASUREMENT! GOD BLESS AMERICA!