News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Do you have ADD because you're switching topics at the speed of oh look a butterfly.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dude on June 02, 2016, 12:17:32 AMDo you have ADD because you're switching topics at the speed of oh look a dragonfly.
ftfy
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

I couldn't sleep b/c I was thinking about enter the dragonfly.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

Is that an innuendo or something you perv?

Nitro Indigo

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Olimar12345

I didn't think you were annoying, I just thought it was funny xD

man I'm tired...why am I awake? 9___9
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on June 02, 2016, 12:46:43 AM...Sorry for annoying you people...
I'm not saying ADD is bad or anything but if you do happen to have some mental disability I don't know about I don't want to cross the line of overdoing it.

That pretty much goes for everyone, really...

I mean I have Aspergers so I know what it's like to be awkward sometimes.

I'm also bad at putting words together and in appropriate places because this post is awful.

Nitro Indigo

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

E. Gadd Industries

I didn't sleep well at all last night... O_O
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

cashwarrior1

I slept well! But my dream was really weird, and I'd rather not talk about it.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

DrP

I'm about to go to sleep. Yay sleep. Comfy bed, laying down. Bliss.

Maelstrom

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on June 02, 2016, 04:27:30 AMI slept well! But my dream was really weird, and I'd rather not talk about it.
OH GOSH IT'S THATGAMER AGAIN

braix

Reading posts on NSM makes me tired of life
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

I've been sleeping well ever since I went back to Minnesota
unmotivated