The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dude

I like the dicks

They got the germs like the real boys

Onionleaf

Quote from: Ruto on June 08, 2016, 06:14:03 PMI've been annoyed more easily since I got back, but I just noticed how many calls I get from work when I'm not at work. It's mostly assistance with technical issues, but seriously...I don't get paid for that and this side job barely pays anything as it is -.-

Oh yes, I can most definitely relate. I keep getting calls & e-mails asking me about trivial matters, and more often than not it's due to a technical issue on their part which I obviously can't do much about. *shrugs* I'm usually quite patient so don't mind it too much, but I'm sure those with a shorter fuse would probably not like being contacted so many times during the week.

QuoteI'm not even 18 and I feel old.

Please don't make those of us in our 20s cry from all of your comments, haha. If this is an age that's considered to be "old" then that will just leave me utterly confused. :o

daj

People can be really loud. Hmm. How do they even do it? ._.

cashwarrior1

Well, when I open my mouth, noise comes out. And usually it's louder than intended.

Tobbeh99

I posted a while ago that I bought a FFV advance game which didn't save properly and which I thought was a bootleg. Now I went to the gamestore and asked about the issue. They didn't think it was a bootleg but they could give a free battery replacement. I'm still not sure about the if it's a bootleg or not, a lot of clues seems to point towards it being a bootleg, but still, I got a free battery replacement, so I'm not complaining.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

ZeldaFan

Quote from: Altissimo on June 08, 2016, 07:52:31 PMi'm going to grad school!
Just didn't want this to get ignored
Congrats!! :D That's awesome!

And current thought: online classes suck

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Maelstrom

Looks like a lot of my summer will be spent filling cracks in asphalt. At least I get to use a 500,000 btu flamethrower.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Ruto

In the winter, yes ._. but the summer's hot enough as it is...

This is me still mentally in Austria/Germany:

When I was on the train yesterday and the day before, I was looking for a button/handle on the train door to open it when the train was pulling into the station...but all the train doors here are opened by the conductor. This happened several times.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Maelstrom

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dude

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department