News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bubbles

WaluigiTime64

You know when it's that time of day, and you're the person who made the last 4 posts.

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

InsigTurtle

Sometimes, solitude is the best companion.

cashwarrior1

I just had a dream with my crush in it. The dream made it seem like she liked me and we had a chance, she even invited me to a restaurant for dinner! But then, the dream was all like, "Nope, you're going to school... at night". So now I'm sad because I couldn't hang out with her. :(

E. Gadd Industries

Dreams can be cruel sometimes. That's why lucid dreaming is better! XD
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Nitro Indigo

Last night, I had a dream where I somehow had 80 days left in Pikmin 1.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nitro Indigo

I'm not very good at Pikmin. I keep resetting, but there was this one time where most of my blues died but I saved. I spent an entire in-game day grinding for more blue Pikmin, and I typically only get one part a day. Oops.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

K-NiGhT

Hey, everyone! I'm posting this here because I would like to reach out and ask for help, something I normally wouldn't do. My mom has recently been hospitalized due to some complications with her colon, and now we're suddenly swamped with medical bills. If we can't get it taken care of in a timely manner, there's a chance I may not be able to return to school this fall. So, I've set up a GoFundMe page to hopefully do my part to help my mother out. Even if you guys don't donate, just spreading the word would make me so happy. Thank you all so much.
https://www.gofundme.com/2asqwxnf
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

mikey

unmotivated

Zunawe

I kinda want this for our apartment, but is $99 for the big size. Maybe the one half this size.

High res: http://www.tettix.net/files/lordran_v2.png
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

BrainyLucario

Quote from: K-NiGhT on June 22, 2016, 05:12:46 PMHey, everyone! I'm posting this here because I would like to reach out and ask for help, something I normally wouldn't do. My mom has recently been hospitalized due to some complications with her colon, and now we're suddenly swamped with medical bills. If we can't get it taken care of in a timely manner, there's a chance I may not be able to return to school this fall. So, I've set up a GoFundMe page to hopefully do my part to help my mother out. Even if you guys don't donate, just spreading the word would make me so happy. Thank you all so much.
https://www.gofundme.com/2asqwxnf
That's terrible. I'll try my best to help. I might not have any money to donate, but I'll try and spread the word.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Sebastian

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on June 22, 2016, 02:24:22 AM

You know when it's that time of day, and you're the person who made the last 4 posts.

I know the feeling

mikey

unmotivated