The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beethoven II

Quote from: Shadoninja on February 23, 2008, 11:57:21 AM
Quote from: gamer4251 on February 23, 2008, 09:03:04 AMThis time, please ban the idiots?  ::)
Akiro, Beetoven. Yea!

Whats your stinking problem!?  What the heck did i ever do to you.  Man people are stupid.

Harvest

^^^ about post made me laugh.

Oh how often I laugh.
-

Beethoven II

what about that post made you laugh?

hm..ive never seen you laugh before...

blah54

Quote from: Akiro on February 23, 2008, 07:39:40 PMHow come me Beethoven and other people are idiots now?

i can't answer directly for others opinions but...

my opinion: i'm not saying that you or anyone should be banned, nor that i want any of you banned...
but something for people to think on, in particular those being called "idiots"... try to remember the first impressions you gave to the others on the site...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

Harvest

Quote from: Beethoven II on February 23, 2008, 08:26:34 PMwhat about that post made you laugh?

hm..ive never seen you laugh before...

You obviously can't see me.

:P
-

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I really dont understand why everyone is so mad...if there is a problem contact a mod...like me!  And every just SHUT UP about people banning each other.  As far as I'm concerned, this is a new forum and we are ALL starting over so play nice!

B-Kpianist

it's actually really ridiculous if u think about it. None of us even know each other 4 real (except for Akiro and Beethoven II) and everyone picks on each other... and isnt this site supposed to be for music? That's why i joined! :)

Jamaha

Quote from: Mike on February 23, 2008, 04:37:51 PMSee. That's what happens when you don't do database backups.

Hey, I did database backups!

....last August or something.

Hmm, I suggest doing them once a month from now on.  Just in case.

iatetheinternet

Soon i'll eat YOU!!!

B-Kpianist

i dun think he'll come back... y do u want him 2? ???

razer84

damn commies.

Mike

Yeah of course, and I would have just let them do that?

Woo finished Apollo Justice. The final case is amazing. A crap load of flashbacks from the whole game and confuses the crap out of you.

Oh yes, and he just HAPPENED to make a post on Dexter.  In fact, I got Mike here to sit down for an exclusive interview!

ConcertoHi, I'm interviewing you.

Mike:  oook, why? lol

Concerto: For the forums!  What's your favorite TV show?

Mike:  isn't it obvious?  Dexter of course

ConcertoCool cool.  Now what are your hobbies?

Mike:  hmmm, playing bass and guitar, watching movies, listening to music, drawing, going to shows. Fun stuff

ConcertoAwesome!  Now, there is a rumor going around that you have yet to rejoin the NSM forums, can you confirm or deny that at this point?

Mike:  Sadly for them, I have came back. I can't just leave everyone who else would do the chaos?  No Mike, No fun

ConcertoVery good, very good!  Thank you so much for letting me interview you!  Any closing comments?

Mike:  Sure, I still hate (name protected).

ConcertoAnd that's all the time we have for today folks!  Come back next time for another exclusive interview from your one and only Concerto!