News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

F. L. U. D. D.

I am so ready to do our run out of the school as new seniors  :P
E. Gadd for Mayor 2018
"Maybe someday, he'll invent something that doesn't suck."

Spoiler
[close]

LeviR.star

Quote from: Latios212 on May 17, 2017, 06:31:26 AM*sigh*

There are no rules. Things happen when they happen.

I'm not referring to my own. I'm referring to this:

http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=8654.0
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Olimar12345

lol I thought you were going to link this

http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=7720.0

We usually archive submissions that go dormant (from the arrangers end) after a month or two, but it's been insisted upon that we keep these up.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

LeviR.star

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 17, 2017, 10:50:35 AMWe usually archive submissions that go dormant (from the arrangers end) after a month or two, but it's been insisted upon that we keep these up.

Oh, ok. But why these in particular?
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Olimar12345

You've got me. Although it looks like one of them was fixed up recently.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

They've been waiting on Bespinben to help them out. Iirc, his promised help only came recently.

InsigTurtle

Oh that one in particular, I was fixing it up before Braix took a break, and then I decided to take a break as well. Was waiting for more input so I could make more changes, though. For some reason, submissions I help with always seem to hide in the shadows for a year or so, but I'm used to that, so it's not much of a problem for me.

Dekkadeci

It feels like there's nowhere else on this forum to put it, so here's my explanation of my avatar.

I used to draw a lot more cute little creatures when I was young, and some of them stuck. When I figured I was going to make music-related accounts with the Dekkadeci username, I figured I needed some OP (original property) for an avatar.

I first came up with the creature in my avatar some years ago. One of my favourite Generation 4 Pokemon is Manaphy, which is said to be based on the sea angel. I'd previously read about the Digimon MarineAngemon, which is also based on the sea angel. Those years ago, I decided to draw a third take on the sea angel, which I call a Marinaph. The name comes from "marine" and "seraph" (even though it has a royal motif in its antennae-crown), although the ending "naph" is likely also a nod to Manaphy.

SpartanChief17

Quote from: Dekkadeci on May 19, 2017, 12:09:29 AMIt feels like there's nowhere else on this forum to put it, so here's my explanation of my avatar.

I used to draw a lot more cute little creatures when I was young, and some of them stuck. When I figured I was going to make music-related accounts with the Dekkadeci username, I figured I needed some OP (original property) for an avatar.

I first came up with the creature in my avatar some years ago. One of my favourite Generation 4 Pokemon is Manaphy, which is said to be based on the sea angel. I'd previously read about the Digimon MarineAngemon, which is also based on the sea angel. Those years ago, I decided to draw a third take on the sea angel, which I call a Marinaph. The name comes from "marine" and "seraph" (even though it has a royal motif in its antennae-crown), although the ending "naph" is likely also a nod to Manaphy.

I like it! It has this...innocence to it.  Makes your profile seem docile...not as hostile as other profiles can sometimes be (no offense to anyone.)
Spoiler
I am addicted to this song:
[close]

Bloop

yeah like it's not as hostile as those green-robot-suited halo dudes some people have as their avatar

SpartanChief17

Quote from: Bloop on May 19, 2017, 08:24:55 AMyeah like it's not as hostile as those green-robot-suited halo dudes some people have as their avatar
Or the (usually innocent) white Kraken sinking a ship.
Spoiler
I am addicted to this song:
[close]

AmpharosAndy

Quote from: Bloop on May 19, 2017, 08:24:55 AMyeah like it's not as hostile as those green-robot-suited halo dudes some people have as their avatar
Oh snap

Quote from: SpartanChief17 on May 19, 2017, 09:12:45 AMOr the (usually innocent) white Kraken sinking a ship.
Oh snap!

Mine isn't hostile, right?
innit

LeviR.star

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on May 19, 2017, 12:32:12 PMMine isn't hostile, right?

That's debatable... but yours is definitely not the most. There are a few others that could qualify.

Maelstrom