News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

nerd > herd > here > mere > mire > mile > mule > rule > rude > dude(man)

Yeah, I guess so.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeila

If you're allowed to rearrange the letters, then the word quad comes to mind. Otherwise atua or it's variant akua would work if you recognize/accept any word defined in the Merriam-Webster dictionary (at least online)

Dudeman

You're not allowed to rearrange the letters, that's the point. I'm not sure if atua counts since it's Polynesian in origin.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

kiora atua is the name of a planeswalker so I count it
unmotivated

Latios212

I got bored, so here's a thing you can use to see what words are connected to yours.

Ta-daaaa
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dudeman

Sometimes I think I'm smart. Then Latios casually programs a word finder.

AmpharosAndy

innit

Dude

kinda takes the fun out of the game tho, but it is neat

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

E. Gadd Industries

I think I'm infected by the 1920s.
At GSP, they have various dances and things with themes. One of the dances is a Decades Dance, and since I have a flat cap, I thought it'd be cool to go as a newsboy. So I started looking for appropriate attire. (Still haven't found any) And then I started learning to do the Charleston. Almost gotten the hang of it, too!
And I have several tabs open of various jazz songs to practice to ("It's Only a Paper Moon" as performed by Ella Fitzgerald, "I Wish I Could Shimmy Like My Sister Kate" as performed by Muggsy Spanier, and "Little Brown Jug" as performed by Glenn Miller to name a few)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

F. L. U. D. D.

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on May 27, 2017, 07:06:15 PM...
I think I'm infected by the 1920s.
At GSP, they have various dances and things with themes. One of the dances is a Decades Dance, and since I have a flat cap, I thought it'd be cool to go as a newsboy. So I started looking for appropriate attire. (Still haven't found any) And then I started learning to do the Charleston. Almost gotten the hang of it, too!
And I have several tabs open of various jazz songs to practice to ("It's Only a Paper Moon" as performed by Ella Fitzgerald, "I Wish I Could Shimmy Like My Sister Kate" as performed by Muggsy Spanier, and "Little Brown Jug" as performed by Glenn Miller to name a few)
...Are you sure you haven't just lost your mind?  :P
E. Gadd for Mayor 2018
"Maybe someday, he'll invent something that doesn't suck."

Spoiler
[close]

Maelstrom

From now on, if you want to contact me, use discord, not skype.
Maelstrom#7307

mikey

unmotivated

LeviR.star

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on May 27, 2017, 07:06:15 PMI think I'm infected by the 1920s.

Tell me about it. I've been watching these lately:

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements