The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yug_Guy

Dudeman

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 30, 2017, 04:53:08 PMsay it loud and proud for all to hear
well okay if you insist
7  G  D
G  R  A  N  D
D  A  D
G  N
G  D

[close]
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mastersuperfan

Quote from: Dudeman on July 30, 2017, 05:09:40 PM
well okay if you insist
7  G  D
G  R  A  N  D
D  A  D
G  N
G  D

[close]

Spoiler
H I G H - Q U A L I T Y
S U R V E I L L A N C E

[close]
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

LeviR.star

This is a little late, but Harvey Atkin just died on the 17th. He was notable for being the voice of King Koopa in the DIC Entertainment Super Mario cartoons. I used to watch them on YouTube as a youngin'.

What a great voice. It's too bad that not only have we lost Tony Rosato recently, but also Harvey. Let's hope we don't lose John Stocker anytime soon.

Rest in Peace, Harvey Atkin.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

LeviR.star

Gee, I can always count on Dude to be serious.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dude

BlackDragonSlayer

It's finally raining here.

In the middle of the night.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

braix

i got glasses now everything looks so sharp
but glasses really dont work with my face feelsbad
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dude

Whatever happened to kefka?

I haven't heard from him in forever.

Echo

Hoo boy, teaching roommates that have never cooked before is both fun and scary. Instant grease fire, microwaved raw chicken, ugh...

Quote from: braixen1264 on August 01, 2017, 02:47:27 AMi got glasses now everything looks so sharp
but glasses really dont work with my face feelsbad

try contacts? or are they too scary to put on?

I'm sure you look great either way though

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Dude on August 04, 2017, 03:20:17 AMWhatever happened to kefka?

I haven't heard from him in forever.
Isn't he at that tropical island where all inactive NSMers go for vacation/permanent residence? (Those on vacation become active at some later point)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

LeviR.star

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on August 04, 2017, 05:23:08 AMIsn't he at that tropical island where all inactive NSMers go for vacation/permanent residence? (Those on vacation become active at some later point)

Where do the ones that get banned go to wait for un-banning?