Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeldaFan

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

razer84

damn commies.

Beethoven II

Dude

My little cousins are really annoying sometimes...

ZeldaFan

Gaab4Ever

Quote from: ZeldaFan on March 27, 2008, 12:17:39 PMMy school newspaper is really retarded...

why? my school doesn't have a school paper :-\

ZeldaFan

i don't know, but it's basically just like our local daily paper. they have some major news things, then they tell about stuff that's going on at school, and how our sports did, and stuff like that. it's not that great.

and, speaking of school publications, my 9th grade yearbook was HORRIBLE. The theme thing was "Blocked In" (that was the year we switched to block schedule). The book had horrible spelling and grammar. I mean, you would think that a teacher would check it!

Harvest

This is just fantastic.

I lost my damn assignment sheet for something due tomorrow.

I've had the worst luck possible the last few months, its kind of making me depressed.    :(
-

B-Kpianist

Quote from: ZeldaFan on March 27, 2008, 12:38:19 PMi don't know, but it's basically just like our local daily paper. they have some major news things, then they tell about stuff that's going on at school, and how our sports did, and stuff like that. it's not that great.

My newspaper isnt that bad- the game reviews are actually pretty good.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

That's like, the wierdest thing I've never seen

Gu4n

Nooooooo.. >.< I ruined my French oral exam.

Gaab4Ever

Quote from: G-Han on March 28, 2008, 07:46:46 AMNooooooo.. >.< I ruined my French oral exam.

if its that bad u can do it over right?
herkansing

HugoMeister

Can we have the "Work-In-Progress Thread" back plz? I'm starting to go empty inside without the submissions and whatnot. Plus, I have some sheets that I would like to have looked over and stuff.

Its a start to getting the submissions back up.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Lildigipoke2

Quote from: HugoMeister on March 21, 2008, 04:54:31 PMNah. I just find this extremely hillarious. :D
i'm just cracking up about this
Quote from: Akiro on March 27, 2008, 08:48:48 PM

That's a lot of guests.
we're special! Why don't they just join?

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE