News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Palagerini

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on August 01, 2009, 07:19:23 AM
Quote from: Palagerini on August 01, 2009, 06:04:01 AMHeh i have it on Monday =P. I still can't march while playing.. =/.
...freshman
actually sophomore... =P. Although I feel like a freshman as i didn't do band last year.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Davey

Quote from: Palagerini on August 01, 2009, 05:10:47 PMactually sophomore... =P. Although I feel like a freshman as i didn't do band last year.
Then you are worse then a freshman.

ALPRAS

Glad I play Piano... I dont like the ideia of "march"...

HugoMeister

Juniors ftw.

Sitting in an orchestra beats marching around in the heat any day.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Dalonzo

Quote from: ALPRAS on August 01, 2009, 05:43:53 PMGlad I play Piano... I dont like the ideia of "march"...

Me neither, I took art instead. I don't see the use of moving around AND playing, playing is enough for me.

Brassman388

You don't have to get the idea of marching, it's just something different. Some of the arrangements of different songs that are used are quite interesting.

Nana1Popo2

ya, marching band is soo much better than symphonic. we have marching one semester, symphonic the other. marching band is so much fun! ^_^
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Davey

Quote from: HugoMeister on August 01, 2009, 06:01:39 PMJuniors ftw.

Actually as a sophomore I got into every band class that my school has available. Marching, Jazz, Symphonic, Concert, and Popular Music. So fuck you.

Nakah

KefkaticFanatic

My school has an administration full of assholes so one of the first things they cut was IB Music rather than the useless PE or Sci Fi writing classes.

EDIT:

Went out and exchanged my phone for one with working vibrate, exchanged the monitor for one that will actually mount, and swapped my 9500 GT for a much better 9800 GT.

me irl
[close]

mantis985

Quote from: HugoMeister on August 01, 2009, 06:01:39 PMJuniors ftw.

Senior...

(and Percussion Ensemble ftw!!!)

Brassman388

I kinda didn't like percussion ensemble. Not that it's not a good idea, it's just... I'm not sure what it was. I think it was the way that my director handled things. It almost didn't seem like music, some did, but not all of it.

Wind ensembles though, was pretty good. Then again, our band sucked pretty badly at almost everything. Oh well.

Shadoninja

my mom is playing tetris attack.... and failing at it *facepalm*
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Dalonzo

Quote from: Shadoninja on August 02, 2009, 12:08:21 AMmy mom is playing tetris attack.... and failing at it *facepalm*

for some reason my mom liked to play mario party 4, specially the team games...she'd be like 'press a son!!!'