News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmpharosAndy

innit

BrainyLucario

Moving out of Kentucky has really been weird. Like I've spent my whole life in one town and now I don't...
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Sebastian

Quote from: BrainyLucario on September 09, 2018, 08:25:01 AMMoving out of Kentucky has really been weird. Like I've spent my whole life in one town and now I don't...
Awww, yeah. I feel ya. It was rough leaving the place I lived my entire life (17 years) and moving somewhere else.

BlackDragonSlayer

Meanwhile, me:
"the coachella valley is hot af malibu here i come"
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Latios212

Quote from: BrainyLucario on September 09, 2018, 08:25:01 AMMoving out of Kentucky has really been weird. Like I've spent my whole life in one town and now I don't...

*moves from NYC to Boston*
Wow, this place is small and uncrowded

Hope you're managing alright, Brainy!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

LeviR.star

I couldn't imagine leaving my life-long home before college. Hang in there, Brainy.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

mikey

Quote from: LeviR.star on September 09, 2018, 07:37:08 PMI couldn't imagine leaving my life-long home before college. Hang in there, Brainy.
it sucks especially if the new place is relatively worse
unmotivated

The Deku Trombonist

I used trig today for the first time since high school! I dunno, it's not that exciting but it was kinda cool.

ShyYoshiGuy

"Don't be nervous, be of service."
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

BrainyLucario

The Deku Trombonist

Brawler4Ever

spoilers for Undertale
Just had a random thought the other day. "Hopes and Dreams" is the song that plays when you face Asriel during the True Pacifist run. The name specifically is what I had in mind. If you think about it, Chara is called the "hope of monster-kind" at some point in the game, I don't remember. I think that Asgore says it somewhere? Asriel's full name is Asriel Dreemurr. See where I'm getting at? "Hopes and Dreams" is almost literally "Chara and Asriel's theme". Just a random thought I had. :P
[close]
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

BrainyLucario

A thought that almost everyone can see since the game has been out for three years

Latios212

Quote from: BrainyLucario on September 24, 2018, 01:37:36 PMA thought that almost everyone can see since the game has been out for three years
I still haven't finished it...
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle