Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Libera

Being able to watch TWG play out without having to get involved is pretty fun.

Dekkadeci

Quote from: Libera on November 09, 2018, 11:43:47 AMBeing able to watch TWG play out without having to get involved is pretty fun.
That's why I read Mafia game threads on Smogon's forums.

...Except for NOCs. Those get filled with far too many walls of text to count.

mikey

Yo I play on smogon sometimes you ought to join
unmotivated

Dekkadeci

Quote from: mikey on November 09, 2018, 08:57:24 PMYo I play on smogon sometimes you ought to join
I tend to only be fully online on evenings and weekends, so I don't think I can handle the PM/Discord/chat cycle of the average OC Smogon mafia. I've joined other Smogon forum games like Walruses (man, I wish interest in them didn't wane hard, to the point where most hosts don't finish them) and Parroting, though.

mikey

I want to make a forum storybook called "The Story of Tobbeh99" and have it released by Christmas, are there any mods who were active behind the scenes involving him that could help me out

pm me
unmotivated

FireArrow

Youtube comments used to give me depression but I just realized they're probably all just kids being kids and I dunno why I gave em so much credit before.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FireArrow on November 30, 2018, 12:34:37 PMYoutube comments used to give me depression but I just realized they're probably all just kids being kids and I dunno why I gave em so much credit before.
you get depression when you realize they're adults
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

The Deku Trombonist

SlowPokemon

I don't think we really change from kids. I'm basically the same person I've been since the day I was born, I just act differently now.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

LeviR.star

There are kids in our student body today wearing Hawaiian shirts for the basketball game theme that may or may not know that today is the anniversary of the Attack on Pearl Harbor.

It should be worth noting that this is the same school of mine that made national news last year: https://www.foxnews.com/us/iowa-students-made-racist-chants-during-high-school-basketball-game-report-says
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

InsigTurtle

E. Gadd Industries

Observe, as the wild Insig attempts to communicate. But little does he know, his communication patterns are far too advanced to be comprehended by those in vicinity to receive the message.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Libera

I have finally reached 1 post per day.  This is indeed a momentous day.