News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

I love the whole sneaking and sniping gameplay though.  And that's why you get teammates that kick ass.

me irl
[close]

Tranzlater

I have mass effect (or, my brother does) and I played about an hour of it, and, I dunno. I mean I'm a huge fan of RPG's, but I don't feel Mass effect. It should be the perfect combination though- shooter + RPG.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Tranzlater on February 16, 2010, 08:36:22 AMI have mass effect (or, my brother does) and I played about an hour of it, and, I dunno. I mean I'm a huge fan of RPG's, but I don't feel Mass effect. It should be the perfect combination though- shooter + RPG.
It's not about the fighting, it's about the story.

me irl
[close]

Cobraroll

Meh at the Winter Olympics. Being Norwegian, I suspect we do this bad because everybody else uses drugs.

Seriously, though, this is an all-time low. We're heading in the direction of zero gold, two silver, one bronze.

Now well, we beat the Russians. Too bad Sweden do better than us. According to the Laws of Norwegian Reality, this is impossible.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

universe-X

SuperFireKirby

Silly germans and them beating the US at the silly sport that shouldn't even be classified as a sport known as curling. Sigh, the olympic games and all the sillyness that comes with them is almost too much to bare.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Davey

Wow... starting ME2 I thought it'd be pretty straightforward unlike ME1, just go through getting your teammates and then kick some ass, but it really expanded and now I feel overwhelmed just like I still do with ME1. Sheesh.

Maretocks

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 16, 2010, 07:02:28 PMSilly germans and them beating the US at the silly sport that shouldn't even be classified as a sport known as curling. Sigh, the olympic games and all the sillyness that comes with them is almost too much to bare.
On another forum I also expressed my opinion that curling is silly. Trans-internet brain link!
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

universe-X

Brassman388

random_goldfish

Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Cobraroll

^We've been f5-ing the index page ever since you logged off last. That's why there haven't been many updates, we've all been busy.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

universe-X

dahans

Hi! Welcome back! I hope you are going to arrange some songs :D.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!