News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tranzlater

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 03, 2010, 12:21:19 PMI was expecting a rick roll. Instead, I got 8-bit Dragonforce. I'm not sure which is worse. Let's examine this.

8-bit???? Who are you, man?

It's Mario paint composer.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: universe-X on April 03, 2010, 12:53:56 PMLies. If you read that, then you're saying 8-bit Dragonforce is better than real Dragonforce. Lies, especially since it's nowhere near 8-bit...

8-bit,16-bit whatever it is, i  really don't care. The point is, its better than regular dragonforce.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

universe-X

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 03, 2010, 05:12:21 PM8-bit,16-bit whatever it is, i  really don't care. The point is, its better than regular dragonforce.

...lies...

My friend's been through a real tough time lately... Girl he went out with in NY for 2 years breaks up with him, gets abused by his mom, and might get held back, doesn't want me to help him and is about to fall in love too soon. All in 3 days. What should I do? Back off?

MaestroUGC

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

universe-X

... I dunno, he also says he's on the verge of suicide... this horse is real thisty...

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Maretocks

I hope you moshed extra hard. Nice drapes btw...

I hope everyone's voting for Valve. Just in case anyone didn't know, Zynga is the company that produces Facebook games(!!!) such as Farmville.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/532.184375-Poll-Round-5-Field-of-Four-7-Zynga-vs-1-Valve
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Tranzlater

Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Seeker

This is a signature.

Harvest

Stomach flu, epic!

Now I don't have to go to a lame family easter dinner!
-

universe-X

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Maretocks on April 04, 2010, 12:26:08 AMI hope you moshed extra hard. Nice drapes btw...

I hope everyone's voting for Valve. Just in case anyone didn't know, Zynga is the company that produces Facebook games(!!!) such as Farmville.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/532.184375-Poll-Round-5-Field-of-Four-7-Zynga-vs-1-Valve
Tell me, is it even possible to mosh to Muse?It just doesn't seem like the kind of music I could smash into random people in the pit to.

And happy Easter. I love how Christians look down upon Atheists but include pagan traditions in all of their major holidays. Ex. Easter bunny, Christmas trees.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Some people were, but everyone around them made sure that they felt like total douches so it didn't last long.

me irl
[close]

Seeker

This is a signature.