News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

I haven't come here since last week, and I don't lurk here often, just so you know. ;o I just wanted to have a break tonight.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Harvest

I'm reading Mein Kampf again and I realize that I am teenage Hitler :_
-

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: universe-X on April 07, 2010, 06:09:43 PMlol, like I said a WAAY long back. Quit NSM for a while (even though it's like quitting crack for a while but worse :P)
The NSM forum is the thing you go on when you have absolutely nothing better to do. And I happen to find myself in that situation quite alot. Hence me having the second largest post count.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

Actually, I tend to go on here when I have several better things to do but don't feel like doing. NSM = Procrastination Tool

universe-X

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on April 08, 2010, 05:38:55 PMActually, I tend to go on here when I have several better things to do but don't feel like doing. NSM = Procrastination Tool

Excuse not to do homework. Well, that, laziness, and Mario Paint :P

Tranzlater

Quote from: Harvest on April 08, 2010, 03:23:42 PMI'm reading Mein Kampf again and I realize that I am teenage Hitler :_

Umm

Is that a good thing to say on a forum with a large amount of europeans?

But still, a larger amount of americans. THE UPRISING SHALL BEGIN AT DAWN
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

GreekGeek

^ I don't mind, I always knew Harvest was a little strange.

SuperFireKirby

Is it me, or am I the only one who believes nuclear(or some other form) armageddon is our race's only hope for survival?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Cobraroll

Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Maretocks

There's a documentary for Japanese toilets on.

Damn you, ABC, and your overly-intriguing material. *Shakes fist*
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

universe-X

Sparred a 2-on-1 match yesterday at karate. SO much fun! I have to try it again. :D

SirIngusBingus

Within one week, I put together an amazing Blues Brothers tribute for this weekend's Rock Club show.

Cobraroll

I just ate a piece of cake. It tasted a little funny. Mom had found it in the freezer. When I mentioned "it tastes a little old", she remembered where she had seen that icing before (pink and funny). We looked up some old photos, and it turned out, this was the last remains of mom and dad's wedding cake.

They got married in 1986.

In other words, I just had a meal that was prepared five years before I was born. Quite fun.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

universe-X

"Tasted funny"

When you say that... was it still somewhat good?

Brassman388

Quote from: Cobraroll on April 10, 2010, 10:55:44 AMIn other words, I just had a meal that was prepared five years before I was born. Quite fun.

Tasty.