The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

...cheater ;D

Anyway, I'm trying to upload a TAS run on YouTube. The first time I tried, it aborted. pricks

I'm trying now. It's 20% through... I wonder if the first time failed because the internet cut off while I was on a treadmill...

Dude

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

universe-X

nope, Tetris, NES. ;D

I have yet to find time to get Project 64, even less to make a TAS of the game...

SuperFireKirby

Went Garage sle exploring today which I do about once every month on a saturday. Went to probably 20 different sales this time. Ended up buying two awesome cd's and two really loud and awesome speakers for 6 bucks. But the best find came when my friend discovered a communist SuperMan(I named him Soviet Man) action figure which he ended up buying for a dollar.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Quote from: universe-X on April 17, 2010, 05:10:26 PMI'm trying now. It's 20% through... I wonder if the first time failed because the internet cut off while I was on a treadmill...

Still uploading. 75% through now. Approximately 40 minutes now...

Brassman388

Shit, I don't have anything for the next update... Perhaps I could just... wing it?

derp

Because you NEED to upload something every update.

Take your time, you don't want to rush and make a sub-par arrangement.

universe-X

Yes!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu-Q3adCSfw

Now I have a CRAP-LOAD of homework to finish.

And it's only one subject: ELA.

Seeker

This is a signature.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

universe-X

Well, in this case, it's Tool-Assisted Superplay. I wasn't really aiming for time. (I probably should've put this in the video).

Basically, in a TAS (which you usually use an emulator for), you're allowed to slow down the game to do things faster, so to say, and get more things done at one time. You can also save at a spot and continue there later if you want to, hence the name rerecord.

140 is a small rerecord amount. 2000-8000 is normal if you're really trying for speed glitches. >9000 is OVER 9000!

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: Brassman388 on April 17, 2010, 06:57:46 PMShit, I don't have anything for the next update... Perhaps I could just... wing it?

You could submit your revision of Swamp Tour from here, perhaps?

Speaking of which, I think the Fixing the Sheets Project could do with a bit of a revival.

Nakah

Better yet, you could help us tackle that list of old sheets in the ATTN ARRANGERS thread. That'd be contributing more than enough for the update.

Edit* I see you, G-Han.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]