News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreekGeek

Yeah, I received Reita's bass pick from Japan =D
Isn't he cute =D

Seeker

Why does he have a cloth wrapped around his nose?

Gigs on Saturday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday, and then I'm free!
This is a signature.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Maretocks

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on May 13, 2010, 01:59:39 PMLeaving for the 6hr bus ride to National Stage Band Competitions today (Yay! A whole weekend of jazz!). Hopefully the school will win something and with any luck I'll get into the Superband :)
Hmm...is that an interstate thing? My friend is away for the weekend with my school's jazz band as well.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Jamaha

SuperFireKirby

IS it 95 degrees there while there is also 95% humdity which makes you feel like your walking through a steam room whenever you're outside? That's the average day here in Florida.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Here in Texas, we had a crazy thunderstorm last night. The first in a long time. It was fun.

Maretocks

Winter over 'ere mates. Too true it's bloody cold. Me 'ands are freezin', 'bout to bloody drop off!

I like mocking the stereotype of my own culture. ^_^
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Cobraroll

None of you, with the likely exception of JaMaHa, have ever experienced winter.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Roz~

I think I have, sir. -40 Celsius degrees is pretty cold imho. Though this winter wasn't cold at all, temperature barely dropped below -20.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Nakah

Upstate New York.

I can experience a 70 F sunny day and a 25 F snowy day all in the same week.

dahans

Quote from: Cobraroll on May 15, 2010, 06:40:49 AMNone of you, with the likely exception of JaMaHa, have ever experienced winter.
The austrian winter can be freezing cold too. I have experienced -30°C which isn't much but still very cold :D.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

raymondbl

SuperFireKirby

I would trade an insanely hot summer for an insanely cold winter any day.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!