News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Judging by your "yaaaay", I'm guessing the results were favorable.

Speaking of academic achievements...

I entered a writing competition in my state back in... March... and my entry won for all the ninth graders in my school. Then it won for all the ninth graders in my county. The statewide judges are going to reveal the winner on June 15th and I'm extremely nervous.

If anyone's interested, my entry was a four-page short story about a clown.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Seeker

I misread 'county' as 'country' and did a massive double-take there. Nice job.
This is a signature.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

seeing its only a yaaaaay and not a HOLY BEEPING AMAZING SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME FUNTIME EXTRAVEGANZA!!!!!!!!! I'm guessing it was between 27 and 32. Just a guess.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

universe-X

Wow, I actually met the 20 PMs per hour limit :D

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MaestroUGC

WANT AD

Looking for contestants in a tournament.

The Musical Showdown

Inquire within.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

universe-X

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

master_gamer38

Dang Kefka, you beat me. I got a 30. But, I screwed myself over on Math by forgetting a calculator. Had to do everything by hand, which took forever. So I didn't finish. I also rushed the reading and english thinking I would need the time. I overdid it, and messed up on problems. But science I did great, 36. Perfect score for MG! :3

What were your individual scores?
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

mantis985

Quote from: master_gamer38 on June 04, 2010, 09:13:54 PMDang Kefka, you beat me. I got a 30.

I got a thirty, too.

26 in English, 32 Math, 33 Reading. and 30 Science. 

KefkaticFanatic

English 35
Math 33
Reading 32
Science 34

English/Writing 31

And I didn't study at all >.>
It was the free one provided by the school that took place during the school day.

me irl
[close]