Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

-

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Tranzlater

Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Tranzlater

Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Seeker

This is a signature.

Maretocks

Quote from: Seeker on June 05, 2010, 04:42:51 AMOut of 36.
Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 04, 2010, 09:37:49 PMEnglish 35
Math 33
Reading 32
Science 34

English/Writing 31

And I didn't study at all >.>
It was the free one provided by the school that took place during the school day.

Congratulations. :D
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperFireKirby

Did they put extra credit on the ACT for the "Special" students? ::)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

Those are some impressive scores then.

I wonder what I would score...probably like 25 in math :P but 35 in English or close to that.
-

TheLegend

I'm in 8th grade, and I did the explore because I'm in honors 8th grade.  so, I got an average score of 25 (full), science: 24 math 25 writing: 25 reading: 24.  WOAH! I'm taking the SAT next year.  congratulations kefka!  You know a 34 is very very rare!  You'd probably get accepted into any college.  Keep up the good work!  When are you doing the SAT?

Oni-Link

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 05, 2010, 07:45:42 AMDid they put extra credit on the ACT for the "Special" students? ::)
WAS THAT AN INSULT
I COULDN'T TELL
I'M A BIT SLOW