News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mantis985

Quote from: universe-X on June 05, 2010, 11:47:19 AMI do taekwondo, judo, and aikido. I sucked at breaking though :(

Mantis Kung Fu, Jeet Kune Do, Muay Thai, Kali, and Combat Sambo

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Going to the Warped Tour this July. Reel Big Fish and Streetlight Manifesto are gonna be there. But all you mainstream noobs have no idea who they are.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Tranzlater

Muse come from a place about two and a half hours away.

It's really boring there.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

KefkaticFanatic

Except for the huge show they had there last year.

me irl
[close]

Nakah

mantis985

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 06, 2010, 09:29:00 AMGoing to the Warped Tour this July. Reel Big Fish and Streetlight Manifesto are gonna be there. But all you mainstream noobs have no idea who they are.

No offense but Reel Big Fish and Streetlight Manifesto are still pretty mainstream, at least, in Buffalo.

Oni-Link

Quote from: mantis985 on June 06, 2010, 05:42:40 PMNo offense but Reel Big Fish and Streetlight Manifesto are still pretty mainstream, at least, in Buffalo.
Reel Big Fish had so many different members... jeez, I don't like their current members. I liked the members that played "Average Man"

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 06, 2010, 09:29:00 AMGoing to the Warped Tour this July. Reel Big Fish and Streetlight Manifesto are gonna be there. But all you mainstream noobs have no idea who they are.
lol, not mainstream?  Anyways, why go see those guys?  They suck.  >..>

Maretocks

Quote from: Nakah on June 06, 2010, 04:16:48 PMOne more week of highschool.
This is our exam week. Then we have the the first two weeks of semester 2 classes until we go on holidays. :/

Absolutely owned my advanced biology class and not-advanced chemistry/physics class.

Finished biology after about 40 minutes. It feels awesome knowing you're about twice as fast as the students in your class who are a year ahead of you. :D
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: mantis985 on June 06, 2010, 05:42:40 PMNo offense but Reel Big Fish and Streetlight Manifesto are still pretty mainstream, at least, in Buffalo.
Really. NOBODY knows who they are down here. I guess the ska scene is still kicking up in New York.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.