News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

Because someone didn't make backups (JaMaHa!  Beat him!)  We lost the Post Your Thoughts of the Moment thread and all of its glory!

Here it is, the greatest thread of all time.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2!
-

B-Kpianist

Random Thought(s):
I need to add more songs on my site today and YAY!!! NSM IS BACK! ^_^

blah1545

B-Kpianist

I think a lot of em will, maybe the handfull that created an account and then never came on :-\ like "GigaJake" and "**Banjo-Kazooie 4eva**"

SephyrothX

"I need to get the rusty out of my hands and play the piano o.o... shame on me..."

PianoMasta7

WE'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and I got my Braces on!!! I cant swallow anything.

pumpy_heart

Time to get back to arranging more...
I wonder when the submissions forum will return...
Black Sunshine and O Sacred Head Now Wounded are two awesome songs.

razer84

this new 'thoughts of the moment'... it's... it's over 9000!!!!!!!!!

well not yet. but we can all make this better than the old one.

my thought of the moment: pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie.

EDIT: i have the most posts! bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!111oneone1one.!!1!

damn commies.

B-Kpianist

Hey, i heard the In SSBB, there'll be charachters like bomberman and stuff u can buy for 500 wii points... anyone know if dis is true or not?

PianoMasta7

I thought of my moment to!

Moment= Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!

naruto4051

bored, bored, bored,bored  :P

That's how I am right now.

razer84

Quote from: B-Kpianist on February 22, 2008, 05:18:09 PMHey, i heard the In SSBB, there'll be charachters like bomberman and stuff u can buy for 500 wii points... anyone know if dis is true or not?

this has been disproved. http://wii.ign.com/articles/853/853748p1.html second page, right below the screenshot. this whole interview also confirms that Sakurai is a total n00b, and doesn't want to add things to the game even though he basically says he would like to add things to the game.

damn commies.

naruto4051