The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concerto No.20 in D minor

: /  I kind of stickied it BECAUSE it was always on top anyways, and it kind of overpowered the other new topics.

ZeldaFan

my high school teachers are real slackers...

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

razer84

Quote from: ZeldaFan on April 25, 2008, 07:34:46 AMmy high school teachers are real slackers...

my geometry teacher is a jerk. (the same one i mentioned before with the uberfailage test)

damn commies.

David Hauffe

My social studies teacher is too old. He doesn't do anything thuroughly. I turned in a paper with 7 out of the 8 questions answered and he gave me 8/8. he also got in trouble recently for sexual harassment.
 :-\

Beethoven II

ZeldaFan

have you ever noticed that almost all english teachers are old women? I've only had one in my life that wasn't...

random thought: what does QTF mean?

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

HugoMeister

My english teacher is younger.....(notice the "er"). But, we have a student teacher right now, and he's a little flambouyant if ya' know what I mean. :P

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Beethoven II

my english teacher is....55 and he is arogant, and teaches at just about college level

B-Kpianist

Quote from: ZeldaFan on April 25, 2008, 04:55:04 PMhave you ever noticed that almost all english teachers are old women? I've only had one in my life that wasn't...

random thought: what does QTF mean?
My english teacher is like 29 or 30 and his name is Mr.Love :o lol (no joke)
He's a good teacher- a bit of a dork but that's alright :D
One thing that does creep me out about him is... he watches "the Hills" 0.o

KefkaticFanatic

My English teacher decided that since one guy in our group didn't do any work on our project, she would give him an extra day and we'd turn the project in late, but me and the other guy that actually did work will get late credit.

me irl
[close]

Beethoven II

That's really mesed up.

You could file a report with the principal, but idk.

Harvest

My current English teacher is a young woman.  My grade 8 teacher was a young man.  My grade 7 was a woman in her late forties..
-

evilsqueaky

My World History and English teachers are feminists. :P

Jamaha

razer84

my English teacher is at least 85 years old. he was a radio news host in the '30s, one of the first TV news anchors, a WWII correspondent, a well-know newspaper columnist, has taught high school, colleges in America and England, taught famous people, and is now teaching 8th grade gifted/honors English at my middle school. i am not making any of this up, he is seriously old.

damn commies.