The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beethoven II

I can't find my old avatar. :'(

[edit]: no offense to him, for i have nothing against him but it seems to me that Lildigipoke2 posts in every forum when he logs on. It's kinda of funny!
[edit2]: i was just on printmusic o8, and i found out something weird.  If you click the STAFF TOOL and right click the box next to either the bass or the treble, and select edit staff attributes, and check them all except for hide staff, hit ok, then keep on hitting undo, a new staff appears ???  WTC?!?

Mike

Quote from: gamer4251 on February 25, 2008, 07:24:25 PMAnd the twilight princess exploit is awesome and I need to buy a USB Gecko now

Yeah it is, though they are working on making it able to load stuff from the SD card slot.

HugoMeister

This kid I knew ate a penny at lunch the other day. I haven't seen him since....

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Well thats strange, I found a penny in the lunch room the other day.....

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

blah54

i don't understand how someone can eat a penny... generally people bite before they swallow and i would think he wouldve tasted the metal...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

Akiro

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on February 26, 2008, 06:48:45 PMWell thats strange, I found a penny in the lunch room the other day.....
I found 2 pennies today. ^_^

Harvest

I'm going through the five best picture oscar nominees.

Just finished "There Will be Blood"

Fantastic movie, 5/5.

I think it should have won after watching both movies, No Country was kind of random and not really as well done.  There Will be Blood was so well done.  It has the most satisfying ending to any movie I have ever seen!
-

kirby_superstar

my friend mike was high on coke today at lunch time, he skipped block 6 to go do some....not very smart indeed, of course he is still my friend(well at school), but the funny thing is although i disapprove, hes alot funnier when hes high(and hes more fun to be around)....but the thing that makes it not bother me is the fact thhat he doesnt do it to try to be kool around his other friends or my friends, like other friend/acquaintances i have that smoke tobacco just to try to be kool, like seriously wtf? tobacco is dumb it tastes like ass, ive tried before and i regret it, they do it to be kool for like my one friend colton that smokes, they all secretly idolize him, and hes my close friend, once again wtf?
i drink, cuz its fun and no im not of age yet, and i dont drink regularily at all but if given the opportunity....and i know some people on here disapprove of that(my parents dont let me but they dont know), alcohol consumption is not a sin, its overindulgence thats a sin
x = y + 1. Where x = current post count, and y = previous post count.

kirby_superstar

or a moment that some people might confuse it with the drink, lol
but anyway, definitely agreed, his lifes not goin nowhere soon, but he makes for good entertainment ;)
wow im going to hell...

KefkaticFanatic

Well whaddaya know, I have the 2nd most posts on the forum....
And without spamming over half of them! (only about 5% :P)

----------------
Listening to: B06
via FoxyTunes

me irl
[close]

kirby_superstar

i appreciate the fact that its mostly not spam

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: kirby_superstar on February 26, 2008, 09:01:59 PMmy friend mike was high on coke today at lunch time, he skipped block 6 to go do some....not very smart indeed, of course he is still my friend(well at school), but the funny thing is although i disapprove, hes alot funnier when hes high(and hes more fun to be around)....but the thing that makes it not bother me is the fact thhat he doesnt do it to try to be kool around his other friends or my friends, like other friend/acquaintances i have that smoke tobacco just to try to be kool, like seriously wtf? tobacco is dumb it tastes like ass, ive tried before and i regret it, they do it to be kool for like my one friend colton that smokes, they all secretly idolize him, and hes my close friend, once again wtf?
i drink, cuz its fun and no im not of age yet, and i dont drink regularily at all but if given the opportunity....and i know some people on here disapprove of that(my parents dont let me but they dont know), alcohol consumption is not a sin, its overindulgence thats a sin

Dude, if he's really your friend then you should seriously talk to him about his drug problems.  The only way to prevent someones life from going down the toilet IS to talk to them about it and support change.  Also, I disprove of your drinking at your age, not there is nothing I can do about it.  I know many people (personally) that had their lives changed do to DUI accidents, most of them teenagers.  It's terrible and it can happen to anybody. :'(  I also believe that alcohol dulls the mind.

razer84

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on February 26, 2008, 11:51:22 PM
Quote from: kirby_superstar on February 26, 2008, 09:01:59 PMmy friend mike was high on coke today at lunch time, he skipped block 6 to go do some....not very smart indeed, of course he is still my friend(well at school), but the funny thing is although i disapprove, hes alot funnier when hes high(and hes more fun to be around)....but the thing that makes it not bother me is the fact thhat he doesnt do it to try to be kool around his other friends or my friends, like other friend/acquaintances i have that smoke tobacco just to try to be kool, like seriously wtf? tobacco is dumb it tastes like ass, ive tried before and i regret it, they do it to be kool for like my one friend colton that smokes, they all secretly idolize him, and hes my close friend, once again wtf?

Dude, if he's really your friend then you should seriously talk to him about his drug problems.  The only way to prevent someones life from going down the toilet IS to talk to them about it and support change.  Also, I disprove of your drinking at your age, not there is nothing I can do about it.  I know many people (personally) that had their lives changed do to DUI accidents, most of them teenagers.  It's terrible and it can happen to anybody. :'(  I also believe that alcohol dulls the mind.

i don't usually agree with Concerto (although i'm starting to make a habit) but his post has been QuotedForTruth. drugs aren't cool, they are fail, tell him not to do it, it could ruin his life. (for all you know he may already be addicted, so... if he's really your friend, help him.)
also, you shouldn't drink if your underage.

damn commies.

Harvest

There have been way too many anti drug presentations at my school for me to even think about doing drugs.
-