News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

I was checking out the Recent Posts yesterday on my DSi.... tl;dr

EDIT: Oh and they were stupid.

SlowPokemon

This is why you always make mistakes in TWG... just saying. xD I'm not being mean.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

xD Can't argue with that haha.

But seriously though, that was some stupid stuff o.e

Winter

lmao. today someone showed me Ninsheetm.us.

They were like "FORREST YOU WILL LOVE THIS"

I was like, yeah thanks, I uploaded that sheet.

universe-X

Gonna try and get some jazz done on Mario Paint...

should be interesting :3

fingerz

Going t Mt. Gambier in Australia tomorrow. I'm going to make everybody bring their DS on the bus so we can have a Mario Kart session!! :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Yeah I have a dragon egg now.  So click it, and bring me happiness.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Raymondbl

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 05, 2011, 03:36:48 AM*clicked*

It's slimy and blue....
Quote from: universe-X on May 04, 2011, 06:03:36 PMGonna try and get some jazz done on Mario Paint...

should be interesting :3
can't wait! *checks youtube subscriptions*
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

SuperFireKirby

AP US History exam tomorrow. Get to miss a trig test which is good.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

I completely forgot its AP week time and everything... good luck to everyone taking APs.

Also, hope everyone has a fun Cinco de Mayo, and at colleges/universities means mexican st. patrick's day... we got a 24 pack of Corona cerveza and we're gonna make nachos and tacos and watch nacho libre tonight!

SuperFireKirby

Firefox 4 just released. I liked the old one's setup better but I'll probably get used to this.

DrP

I've been using the full version for like... a month

SuperFireKirby

Well this is the first time I heard about since the beta came out a while back so yeah....

DrP

I've come to like Firefox 4... thought it was amazing. It does take a little bit of getting used to.

I am surprised how IE 9 has taken over the third spot on my Browser list, pushing Opera to 4th and Safari to 5th.