The New Year's Resolution Topic!

Started by universe-X, December 30, 2009, 07:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mastersuperfan

My New Year's resolution... Hmm... I dunno.

My New Year's resolution is to think of a resolution.

...Oh, hey! I fulfilled my resolution!
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

ZeldaFan

My resolutions:
Be less lazy
Be more positive

I need to go get a jar

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Dude

Olimar12345

I sense a chill year on the horizon.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bespinben

1. Get accepted to a major
2. Eat cake
3. Inform parents
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

braix

May I share some of that cake with you
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Ruto

I found out I have a deep rooted, violent rage towards people so I guess I'll try not to be stay quiet about those things and/or be bitter about them. So if I appear angrier this year it's [your] fault for doing stupid things.

As in, my first dream of the year was beating the shit out of at least once person until they were out cold ._. Never though I'd had it in me, and that rage was like...wow.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

E. Gadd Industries

1. Become a better sight-reader.
2. Learn Swift and C-Objective.
3. Be more patient with my sister.
4. Get NX and Pokémon Go!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

Quote from: Ruto on January 01, 2016, 01:31:54 PMI found out I have a deep rooted, violent rage towards people so I guess I'll try not to be stay quiet about those things and/or be bitter about them. So if I appear angrier this year it's [your] fault for doing stupid things.

As in, my first dream of the year was beating the shit out of at least once person until they were out cold ._. Never though I'd had it in me, and that rage was like...wow.
take boxing lessons with your sister and become a vigilante who needs to deal with your inner struggles of uncontrollable rages in order to finally become better than the thugs you hunt mercilessly
unmotivated

Dude

FireArrow

what happened to you and the dating site awhile back :[
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Pianist Da Sootopolis

My (music) goals:
- Finish all my current repertoire with all movements (Mozart Concerto No. 21, Beethoven "Tempest", Bach Partita No. 3, Debussy "Snow is Dancing", and a Chopin etude (TBD))
- Learn one additional Chopin or Liszt Etude, and the Chopin A flat ballade (Op. 47)
what is shitpost

SlowPokemon

New Years' Resolutions:
Successfully finish my junior recital.
Be less selfish.
Find a video game or short film or two to compose music for.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

InsigTurtle

Quote from: InsigTurtle on December 31, 2015, 10:43:17 PMI resolve to make a resolution before 2016 starts.
Whoops.
I resolve to make a resolution before 2017 starts.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!