[GCN] Super Smash Bros Melee - "Jungle Japes"

Started by origamiguy, March 01, 2010, 01:24:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

origamiguy

http://www.youtube.com/watch#playnext=1&playnext_from=TL&videos=BUvEhb222Z8&v=tUNG_nbVFVU
I'm amazed that no-one on the internet has done this one yet.
Be the first!
The game.

Nana1Popo2

hmm.... well, ive attempted a piano arrangement.... but that didn't go too well.... but, i do have a jazz band arrangement of it. at least the first half, before the tempo changes and gets slower.
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Brassman388

I think I attempted it also. Not sure what happened to it though...

origamiguy

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on March 01, 2010, 05:25:58 AM.... but, i do have a jazz band arrangement of it. at least the first half, before the tempo changes and gets slower.

may I have that?
I'm in my college's Jazz Band and i'd like us to play it. I don't think the second half of it would work in a jazz band anyhow.
I can always re-arrange/tweak your arrangement if needed.
The game.

Nana1Popo2

sure, it's here

Brassman388

Nana1Popo2

grr......... i just fixed em not too long ago, too..... ok, fixed.

origamiguy

The game.

Nana1Popo2

nu-uh....
i just checked it, it's fine. what's the matter?  ???

Nana1Popo2

wait are you checking the link i put in this thread, or the one in my actual arrangements thread under "Home Made Arrangements" ?

Edit: ohh, i see, you were talking about the one in this thread, ok, i thought that was a link to my other thread....
ok, well, i updated this link anyways, too. :P

Nana1Popo2

origamiguy

The game.

Cobraroll

Bump.

It seems that "Put in the 'Fulfilled Requests' section" does not equal "Actually being fulfilled".

This is an epic song, a shame the arrangement was lost to time. Will somebody rearrange it from scratch, or re-upload Nana1Popo2's arrangement? The latter solution would be the easiest, but for copyright reasons, we couldn't put it on site unless N1P2 himself consented to it (thus actually bringing the arrangement nowhere).
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.