Treeckodude's arrangements NEW: Pokemon Black/White Music!

Started by Treeckodude, April 15, 2010, 08:49:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

Sonic final zone

wouldn't it be easier on the brain if the tempo was 125 and the note values were halved?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Treeckodude

Ok, so I tried a Heart Gold/Soul Silver arrangement, so tell me how you like it, and if it's good, I'll do more. Als, how do I submit arrangements?

Cobraroll

Update submitting: Once every blue moon, the mods make a "Submit your songs for the next update" thread. Just put links to your Mus- and Mid-files in there, and they will find their way to the site eventually.

The sheet (Indigo Plateau): It's good, and you've got the melody, but listen once more to the tune. It's a lot more "powerful", than your sheet. You've got the melody spot on, but it hardly brings the thoughts to the thundering horns, gongs and blaring trumpets in the original. If you add a few more chords or an fff or something, it might sound a little better. At least in the first part of the song, as I hear the second part is calmer.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Treeckodude

I made some changes. I have now included dynamics and a lower set of notes below the melody. Since the second part is calmer than the first, I left it as it was, with a lower dynamic than the stronger tune.

Cobraroll

Yeah, now it's got that regal, wild feel like the original. Very good.

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Treeckodude

As well as Heart Gold/Soul Silver music, I've decided to try the awesome tunes from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness. Some are quite difficult, some are fairly easy, but all of them are good, and I think they need putting on piano. I'll upload a couple when I've done them, and see what you think.

Also, this may be a stupid question, but how do I get the links on the [MUS] and [MIDI]? At the moment I've got [MUS] then a messy looking link, and I want the link to be on the [MUS], so if someone could tell me how that would really help. Thanks.

Cobraroll

[url=LinkToTheArrangementInQuestion][TEXT][/url]
Will turn up as [NSM]

Should be it.

Treeckodude

PMD2 Temporal Tower is done, but I'll need some feedback before I do some more and eventually post them for submission. Amp Plains and Concealed Ruins are also nearly done, and I will post them up for feedback soon as well.

pumpy_heart

Playing both the second part and first part for Temporal Tower becomes impossible at places merely because of the reach you are asking for.

Treeckodude

UPDATE

The original post says it all. This post is just to bump the topic, and will be removed when I have feedback on the new piece. So, feedback please?

Korados

Very good arrangement, one thing: If you have tempo marks like rit. and accel. then you also have to say, where the tempo mark is over with an a tempo marking, íf you did that I guess it's perfect imo!