News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Pokemon Anime and Movies

Started by Meta-Ridley, April 23, 2010, 06:35:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meta-Ridley

what do you mean by something.... they're not just going to hand you the sheetmusic.... but nice of you to help!
yeah, i'll have a look at the openings... what's your favourite by the way Dahans (besides the first one)?

Winter

Arranging must be hard then :/

Meta-Ridley

you just got to have the right ears, perfect pitch and awesomeness! (I recomend Deku Trombonist... epic master of music excellency!)

dahans

http://watchpokemonepisodes.com/episodes/pokemon-episode-261-entei-at-your-own-risk/
Do you mean the music that plays at 19:35? I don't want to arrange the wrong one xD.

My favourite opening is definitely the Indigo League opening :D. But I have already done that one. xD I also like the battle frontier opening very much!
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SlowPokemon

Could you arrange the Pokemon Advanced Theme Song???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0UeRlLfYug

It's probably difficult, but it's my favorite one! xD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

dahans

I do like the beginning... but the refrain.... well..... since you've started with arranging, why don't you do it ;)?

SlowPokemon

Meh, I'm waiting for someone to change the key to A major in my Staff Roll arrangement (see HELP board) so I can finish it. :P

I'm at the point where it changes key (1:10 in this video) and Finale Notepad doesn't let you change key halfway through... :P Do you think you could do it for me? Just change the key where I've finished and then send it back to me? Because no one else has Finale 2011. Dx
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Meta-Ridley

@Dahans, well yes - that's kind of light the chorus of it.... it really starts at 19:20 :D

Mine's the fourth opening bytheway.

dahans

I see that I have been far too unactive the past 6 months... this must change! :D
Does anyone want to contribute some anime arrangements as well?

Bespinben

Ha! I never knew about this thread until you revived it today Dahans! I love Pokémon anime music, and I've had these badboys sitting in my submissions thread for quite a while now:

[TV] Pokémon Anime, Seasons 1-2 (Indigo League):
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kanto Wild Pokémon Battle (Two pianos):
[MIDI] [PDF] [SIB]

[TV] Pokémon Anime, Seasons 3-5 (Johto Journeys):
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Johto Wild Pokémon Battle (Two pianos):
[MIDI] [PDF] [SIB]
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Jub3r7

We actually have an anime section on the main site! You should try to submit them if you ever get them converted to .mus files.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Bespinben

You see, that's just the problem. I'm absolutely INCOMPETENT with Finale. I've really tried to understand it, I really tried to give it a chance, but I just couldn't. Perhaps some kind person may convert my arrangements to .mus if I ever find such a person XD

Meta-Ridley

they are both REALLY REALLY GOOD!!!!!!!! thank you so much, i felt this topic needed more life. If anyone would mind putting the PDF on to finale that would be epic.
now come on people - we don't have ANY team rocket motto's here. Let's get HEAPS of anime stuff up here and pressure the big guys to letting us put them on.

Bespinben

Wow! Thanks a bunch metroid, I'm glad you enjoyed my arrangements. Both pieces were VERY difficult to make, but I finally nailed each song in the end.

Quote from: metroid/bkfan on July 29, 2011, 12:42:23 AMnow come on people - we don't have ANY team rocket motto's here. Let's get HEAPS of anime stuff up here and pressure the big guys to letting us put them on.

Well, considering that Dahan's arrangement of the opening theme for the first season of the anime (I Wanna Be the Very Best...) has been on site for quite a while, I see no reason why we'd have to do any pressuring to get more anime arrangements on site. Nevertheless, it would be great to see a plentiful HEAP of anime arrangements done before we submit them.

dahans

Quote from: metroid/bkfan on July 29, 2011, 12:42:23 AMthey are both REALLY REALLY GOOD!!!!!!!! thank you so much, i felt this topic needed more life. If anyone would mind putting the PDF on to finale that would be epic.
now come on people - we don't have ANY team rocket motto's here. Let's get HEAPS of anime stuff up here and pressure the big guys to letting us put them on.
Of course we do! I have arranged the first team rocket motto a while ago! :O

@Bespinben: my name's not dahan^^ xD