News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Pokemon Anime and Movies

Started by Meta-Ridley, April 23, 2010, 06:35:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bespinben

Quote from: dahans on July 29, 2011, 08:57:14 PM@Bespinben: my name's not dahan^^ xD

I just misplaced the possessive marking, that's all (Dahans' vs. Dahan's) XD
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Meta-Ridley

Cool, Dahans - would you mind uploading? I would also like the sinnoh motto as well if possible.

dahans

Quote from: Bespinben on July 30, 2011, 01:16:04 AMI just misplaced the possessive marking, that's all (Dahans' vs. Dahan's) XD
Alright ^^. Thank you xD.

Quote from: metroid/bkfan on July 30, 2011, 06:06:10 PMCool, Dahans - would you mind uploading? I would also like the sinnoh motto as well if possible.
Team Rocket theme:
[MUS] [MIDI]
Here you are! :) Concerning the sinnoh motto... I could give it a try after having finished my project. ^^ And there are still so many nice anime songs... :D
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Meta-Ridley

ABSOLUTLEY GORGEOUS OMG OMG thats so GOOOOOOOOOD!

*has a spasm attack*

*cough* well anyway, well done, Dahans - to the topic post it goes.

what project?

dahans

Haha I am glad that you liked it :D. My project? Nobody knows it muhahahaha :D. But it might take me a while to finish it!

Bespinben

I'm working on arranging "Tears After the Cloudy Weather (Butterfree's Goodbye)" from the first season of the Pokémon anime. It's most well-known for playing while Ash is standing up to the flock of Spearow in the first episode and for playing during the Butterfree's Goodbye episdoe. Here's the OST: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6TWUjtbb9E

dahans

Perfect! :D I have always wanted the sheets for that! Will you arrange it for piano or for orchestra?

Bespinben

Piano. I have absolutely no experience with orchestration whatsoever XD Thanks for taking an interest  :D

Bespinben

This topic needed some long deserved revival...

It's not done yet, but I've been working on an arrangement of "Oracion" from the 10th movie Pokémon: The Rise of Darkrai. You can check out what I've done so far below:

[TV] Pokémon: The Rise of Darkrai:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Oracion" (SOLO):
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

K-NiGhT

HURRY WITH FINISHING THAT! THAT IS AN AMAZING SONG! ALL CAPS RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Meta-Ridley

Sorry about the long absence of posting, but I have found motivation to make a short Pokemon Movie Piece. You know for the first five or so films, how they play a song when they announce the title? This is my rendition of the Pokemon Movie 3: The Spell of the Unown Opening.

http://www.mediafire.com/?bab0jyg3l6u9d66

EDIT: By the way, Bespinben, your Wild Pokemon Anime links aren't working anymore!!!!

Meta-Ridley

And ... if someone cared to take a look at these and tell me what they think...

Bespinben

You can always check my submissions page for Kanto/Johto Wild Pokemon Battle piano duets. I'm not going to post them here again though until I make an .mus of them.

I haven't seen the 3rd movie in SOOO long that I don't recognize the tune. My apologies.

Meta-Ridley

dahans

I think you did quite a good job on it. The big issue with this tune is the bass. I will have a closer look when I come home, but I think it should be fine. Well done :D. I really should do more anime arrangements... xD