TWG V: Nakylvania

Started by master_gamer38, May 20, 2010, 05:47:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

SuperFireKirby

It seems no one(beside Jamaha) is ever in TWG chat when I'm on. And few people are doing anything on here. Ugh... >_<

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

jake3343

All right, so ETFROXX is the seer. I'd say the guardian should wait until maybe night 2-ish to claim to the seer, just to wait for counter-claims.

I'll safety on askaslice because he hasn't posted. Although, neither have a few other people.

MORE ACTIVITY PLEASEEEE.

MaestroUGC

raymondbl is dead?

hmm...
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

master_gamer38

If you do not vote, you will get a phantom. Three phantoms and you will be lynched automatically. Also, every phantom you have is .01 votes against you. Please, lets stay active and play. We don't want TWG to die again.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

kotorfanboy

ETF, what were the seering results from last night?

(to everyone else) Generally, we make the results of the seering public, so that the humans can narrow their pool of possible wolves.

Jamaha

Quote from: universe-X on May 23, 2010, 08:00:15 AMAnd when JaMaHa's there, he doesn't even say anything. >.< This game sucks.

Excuse me for being asleep while you guys show up.

Also, the wolves obviously didn't like raymondbl. My vote goes for SuperFireKirby.

Nakah

universe-x for voting askalice when they already had an unofficial safety, why so interested in killing them off?

It just so happens that askalice and I had our prom last night so we will not be here to participate until the evening before day ends or tomorrow.

ETFROXX

Quote from: kotorfanboy on May 23, 2010, 10:58:04 AMETF, what were the seering results from last night?

(to everyone else) Generally, we make the results of the seering public, so that the humans can narrow their pool of possible wolves.

Dude is BLUE.

master_gamer38

A safety is just a term applied to a vote that is not meant to cause a lynching. As a way to avoid a phantom.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

ETFROXX

jake3343

woot activity.

ETF: did you actually have to announce that Dude was blue? You could have just said that you seer'd someone blue.

keeping vote on askaslice for now since he still hasn't posted. I might change it later.

ETFROXX

Yep. I suck at this stuff. And I felt like saying it. You guys don't have to trust me you know.

SuperFireKirby

Ehhh... I have no clue who it might be.

In that case I'll just Safety on Dude since no one else has voted for him yet.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperFireKirby

Oh and maybe I should mention this. Dude hates Raymodbl more than me. By alot.

I can probably get at least 20 quotes of Dude's posts proving this. If neccesay anyway. ;D