[NDS] Professor Layton and the Curious Village - Multiple Songs

Started by SlowPokemon, May 24, 2010, 04:14:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

"Professor Layton's Theme" - Completed and on site
"About Town" - Completed by Bloop and Bubbles

Okay, this may be kinda extreme because I just posted a request for "Bowser Jr.'s Fiery Flotilla", but I really have to post this. Can anyone arrange an intermediate version of "Professor Layton's Theme" and St. Mystere" from "Professor Layton and the Curious Village"?

Here's the first one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3ak_il8E8E&feature=related
Really cool song that I could listen to over and over.

Here's a piano performance of that one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUqg-18jQCw&feature=related

And here's the strange, mechanical, mysterious, and maybe even a little scary (to me :P), though admittedly repetitive song, "St. Mystere": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYOEx5DpVlY

Thanks!

*Warning to arrangers: do not listen to "St. Mystere" for too long or it will be stuck in your head for (in an educated guess) approximately 3,000 years. Thank you for your safety concern.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bloop

I like ST Mystere! It's Cool!

SuperFireKirby

Ohoho, well I'm no arranger but I'd know that style of music from anywhere. That's most definately the work of Tomohito Nishiura, one of my favorite game music composers. He also did the scores for Dark Cloud and Dark Cloud 2. Check out those soundtracks if you like this music. Its even better.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

TheLegend

first arrangement: I'll do the professor layton one, first one.  don't expect me to finish it soon, though.  you may have to remind me from time to time because I'm too addicted to the rest of the forum...

SlowPokemon

Bloop

Take a little look at my arrengements in Submission :)

SlowPokemon

Thanks much.

...Did I sound like Tom Nook there? :)

Brassman388

SlowPokemon

TheLegend

dang it.  you beat me by half a piece.  so my first arrangement came to naught.  :'( oh well. 
and really, who is tom nook?

SlowPokemon

Quote from: TheLegend on June 02, 2010, 12:21:47 PMand really, who is tom nook?

*drops mouth open*
Come on, you guys are on a NINTENDO sheet music site.
Tom Nook is the salesman as well as being one of the main characters in ANIMAL CROSSING. He owns the store Nook's Cranny, which is upgraded to Nook 'n' go, then Nookway, then I think Nookington's. He talks kind of weird.
And when you leave his store he says, "Thanks much! Hurry back! We will be waiting, hm?"
 :'( My joke went COMPLETELY unnoticed.

TheLegend

a joke is not as much as half a piece of very very hard ear-to-notes work. 

SlowPokemon

Quote from: TheLegend on June 02, 2010, 01:12:37 PMa joke is not as much as half a piece of very very hard ear-to-notes work. 

No, I'm not mad or anything, I really appreciate it.
Don't get mad at me, please. :P

SuperFireKirby

I got the joke. Because unlike these fellows, I'm on a site dedicated to Nintendo music because I actually play their awesome games.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Brassman388

Playing games kinda died with my childhood. Not to say that the music isn't good. That's why I mainly arrange classic stuff from nintendo. Cause' I kinda grew up with that.

Sorry to say, the new stuff just isn't up to par.