Bloop's Arrangements: More Random Stuff, also Mario Kart

Started by Bloop, May 30, 2010, 07:51:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloop

Quote from: Korados on September 03, 2010, 09:44:51 AMThat is MUCH better now! ;) But there is one big thing that still needs to be fixed: The ending repeat section from m. 3-5 doesn't work right, on pass two it skips m. 4 and 5 and goes two m. 6 instead. I tried to fix that but it seems that you need to change the times of repeating... As I'm not a master of Finale, I would suggest to write the ending repeats out, so that you only have normal repeats at the end. In my opinion it's also the best way to make it look less complicated, ending repeats are very confusing if have them 3 times on just one piece of paper, aren't they? :D Further you can just change the "Go to measure 2" to a normal repeat mark, but instead of "Nearest forward repeat" at the "Target" drop-down menu you click on "Measure #" and then enter a 2.
U So you mean I change it to normal repeats like this:
l:3 . . . 4 . . . 3 . . . . 5 . . . .:l
BI did that already...

Korados

I think I misworded that. I revised it for you, I guess we can say now it's perfect!

http://www.mediafire.com/?jwag4x4y3cw363d

I removed all these ending repeats. There are only two normal repeats left, between m. 3-6 and that at the end. I don't know why the right hand sounds lower in m. 25, a german proverb says it's the "curse of technology". :)

Bloop

Quote from: Korados on September 04, 2010, 12:35:19 AMI think I misworded that. I revised it for you, I guess we can say now it's perfect!

http://www.mediafire.com/?jwag4x4y3cw363d

I removed all these ending repeats. There are only two normal repeats left, between m. 3-6 and that at the end. I don't know why the right hand sounds lower in m. 25, a german proverb says it's the "curse of technology". :)
thanks, :D

ghe, I thought I would do Merlee's Mansion and place it as March the 25th, that's merlees birthsday

Korados

Quote from: Bloop on September 04, 2010, 03:27:30 AMghe, I thought I would do Merlee's Mansion and place it as March the 25th, that's merlees birthsday

I'm glad we are through with that! But I didn't get that... What do you mean with that sentence? Do you have an arrangement of Merlee's Mansion from Super Paper Mario? and what is "ghe"? Am I annoying now? :D

SlowPokemon

I really like your arrangements, Bloop! :D

You should do some Professor Layton stuff again... This one is one of my favorites.

I think that was an unofficial request, by the way.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bloop

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 04, 2010, 05:28:38 AMI really like your arrangements, Bloop! :D

You should do some Professor Layton stuff again... This one is one of my favorites.

I think that was an unofficial request, by the way.
yeah, I would do it, but I don't know which I would do... :(

SlowPokemon

You don't which song, you mean?

I'm suggesting two of my favorites (that are actually possible to arrange):

Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box--Folsense

Professor Layton and the Curious Village--Deserted Amusement Park

Just suggestions. :P

dahans

Moo Moo Meadows is a very good arrangment! I wanted to arrange that myself, but it's too late! D: ^^
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Bloop

Quote from: dahans on September 04, 2010, 01:03:49 PMMoo Moo Meadows is a very good arrangment! I wanted to arrange that myself, but it's too late! D: ^^
HAHA ;D

The Deku Trombonist

I'll take a look at Molentary Express hopefully tomorrow when I get my fast internet back and I can download an mp3.

SlowPokemon

I like the Molentary Express! (Folsense is better, but this a great song!)

BUM bum bum bum BUM bum bum bum BUM bum bum bum...

I look forward to the finished product.

Korados

OK, I revised the first measures now:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ftq82nl4opgr90l

You had the wrong key sig., it's A Flat Major, just a semi-tone higher. But the key sig. of the melody seems to be E flat Major, when I'm right, as the diatonical scales always begins with an E flat. The chords but have D flats in them, so the left hand could be A flat. But to hold the piece easy, let's stay with one key sig. That is a pretty tough song to arrange, as the tonality of this piece is extended, if you know what I mean. :D

The Deku Trombonist

I went through it and it pretty much looks nothing like what it did before.

First thing is: Listen to the Whole Song!
You missed out an entire section!

Second is, alot of the notes were wrong. May I ask what you arranged it from? I personally only use mp3's (or something similar) that can be slowed down in your music player of choice. Slowing down makes it easier to hear some things, although slowing it down does make it harder to hear the bass lines. Another thing that I find helps is to listen to one side of my headphones at a time so the other channel doesn't get in the way.

I'd have to say though, not an easy song.

Link!

Korados

DekuTrombonist, your revision is brilliant! :o Two things to make it perfect: On the first repeat, click on "reset on repeat action" so the repeat works in the second run, too. Can we change the D.C. al Fine with a normal repeat? If there is an al fine, a piano player nomally expects a fine mark somewhere on the score, as there isn't one, we don't need that term.

Bloop

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on September 06, 2010, 05:36:53 AMI went through it and it pretty much looks nothing like what it did before.

First thing is: Listen to the Whole Song!
You missed out an entire section!

Second is, alot of the notes were wrong. May I ask what you arranged it from? I personally only use mp3's (or something similar) that can be slowed down in your music player of choice. Slowing down makes it easier to hear some things, although slowing it down does make it harder to hear the bass lines. Another thing that I find helps is to listen to one side of my headphones at a time so the other channel doesn't get in the way.

I'd have to say though, not an easy song.

Link!
:o now I don't have to compose it anymore :o

set it by your own arrangements, now you have revised the whole whole song :o