News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Because he is the best fit for the job. Next question please.

Sebastian

Quote from: ThatGamer on February 14, 2015, 07:32:36 AMJust curious...why was Jamaha appointed leader after G-han left? Why not someone else? Not that I question your authority...
?

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 14, 2015, 07:43:09 AMBecause he is the best fit for the job.
Very True! And he is doing a heck of job being the NSM Overlord! :)

Maelstrom

Quote from: ThatGamer on February 14, 2015, 07:46:02 AMHow many siblings do you have? How many do you want to have?
This is not the place to ask that. You don't need to post on every thread.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

Says the person who hyperlinked their "My arrangements" to "Never Going to Give You Up".

braix

I's usually press "Quote" on the post and just copy paste that but the thread the quote is from is locked so I can't.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

K-NiGhT

I think you have the URL in the quote though. it links it somehow, right?

EDIT: I THINK I FIGURED IT OUT

link=topic=2145.msg279510#msg279510

^this shows up when you quote a post in the forums. to make it into a hyperlink to that quote, just add http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php? in front of it, and remove the link= from it.

Let's test this theory.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

braix

I fixed it. Jub told me that clicking the post gives you the "topic=2145.msg279510#msg279510" thing.
but for it to work you need to put the date in too. So I just got some other random post from Febrary 12th and copied the date code in from there.

Xaoz

Quote from: braixen1264 on February 14, 2015, 12:59:52 PMI fixed it. Jub told me that clicking the post gives you the "topic=2145.msg279510#msg279510" thing.
but for it to work you need to put the date in too. So I just got some other random post from Febrary 12th and copied the date code in from there.

You can use this for the correct timestamp:

http://www.epochconverter.com/

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

FierceDeity

Pictures from Europe!

oui oui, vive la france, etc.
[close]

I AM EXTREMELY CULTURED
[close]

Dresdeeen (plus a long overdue haircut!)
[close]

Saria

Bah I always wanted to go to France. D;

ALSO

I LUV YER HAIR can i touch it plz.

Don't answer that.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

FierceDeity

Quote from: Saria on February 23, 2015, 03:59:55 PMI LUV YER HAIR can i touch it plz.

Hahahaha thanks
and it's, uh, a more common request than you might think xD

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*