News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

O.O
First time I've seen someone swear here... Must've been bad. What'd he do?
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

universe-X

Quote from: fingerz on May 29, 2011, 09:05:12 PMO.O
First time I've seen someone swear here... Must've been bad. What'd he do?
lol, I've sweared a few times here too :P You're just avoiding the right places xD

Roz~

Quote from: universe-X on May 29, 2011, 09:09:04 PMlol, I've sweared a few times here too :P You're just avoiding the wrong places xD

Fixed. :3
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

fingerz

Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

A. It's sworn, not sweared. And uhh people swear here all the time.
B. I just realized you HAVE to know what a cameo appearance is, Steven has one in HGSS and Jasmine has one in DPPT.
C. There is no C. Deal.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Raymondbl

people swear (at me) all the time. It's just a thing you have to get used to.  You shouldn't swear, though, because swearing increases your pain endurance, but the effect lessens if you swear pretty often. 

Anyway, I've learned my lesson and am not putting any more pictures on the internet.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

SlowPokemon

Swearing's fine to get a point across, and just in general not a huge deal. Do we want f*** and s*** all over the place? No. But it's necessary sometimes and they're just words. Now back on topic.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nakah

lol I banned kefka for swearing once. Then Jamaha unbanned him and I realized it was all pretty silly. Good times.

fingerz

Quote from: Nakah on June 10, 2011, 09:44:57 AMlol I banned kefka for swearing once. Then Jamaha unbanned him and I realized it was all pretty silly. Good times.
I don't want to imagine his reaction after he got banned...

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Winter

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Jamaha

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Cobraroll

Is that a SAAB Laser training vest I see there? Looks like a sensor on your right shoulder.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.