News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saria

Quote from: Mashi on August 16, 2011, 05:18:35 PMdoodle i would have gotten a touhou avatar and signature if you asked :(

EDIT: I did so anyway.

<3
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

KefkaticFanatic

Spit: Ahaha, I had that guy in the beanie in my committee.  The Holy See is always the best troll :3

me irl
[close]

Ruto

It looks okay on my computer, but then everything shows up really small here...

You could just crop it and leave heads  :-\

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

Quote from: fingerz on August 16, 2011, 04:02:20 PMWhy does everyone keep... oh for christ sakes I give up.
Go watch "How I met your Mother" -- You will then shall be enlightened

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: spitllama on August 16, 2011, 03:53:58 PMNo Bro. I DON'T TALK LOUDLY ALL THE TIME IN TYPING OR SAY BRO ALL THE TIME BRO
I KNOW, BRO. I HATE WHEN PEOPLE DO THAT.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MassiveMayhem

Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: spitllama on August 16, 2011, 06:01:12 PMAlways SO MANY Asians and Indians there :P
I was the only caucasian on the MUN board at our school, and I'm pretty sure we had no more than 10 caucasians in the club anyway.

Total was about 100-120 kids.

me irl
[close]

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 16, 2011, 08:28:22 PMI was the only caucasian on the MUN board at our school, and I'm pretty sure we had no more than 10 caucasians in the club anyway.

Total was about 100-120 kids.
Yay diversity
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

KefkaticFanatic

Wuteva.  Most of my friends are asian anyway so yea.  In high school it was the "IB group" :P

me irl
[close]

spitllama

I had no Asians in my IB class...... well there was one but she dropped out (oh the irony)
Submissions Page

Roz~

I only know one asian dude. Because he's the only Asian person living in the city where I was studying.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

spitllama

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 16, 2011, 05:35:16 PMSpit: Ahaha, I had that guy in the beanie in my committee.  The Holy See is always the best troll :3

I just now realized we were in the same MUN conference... -_-

Portland+Redmond+Oregon MUN conference= I unknowingly brushed shoulders with KefkaticFanatic at some point

*giggles*
Submissions Page