News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

What sucks is when all your friends have gfs/bfs and you don't... :P
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Ruto

Quote from: spitllama on January 06, 2012, 09:54:05 PMWhat sucks is when all your friends have gfs/bfs and you don't... :P

Change that to sisters and agreed. It would be nice to have some people to hang out with seeing how no one IRL can really spend time you anymore. And of course there are those people that just ignore you for some dumb reason.

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on January 06, 2012, 08:29:54 PMUpdate on my fish...they don't like the tank. and it's ALREADY murky. I don't get it.

You should check if they can live in a tank that size before putting them in XD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: Ruto on January 06, 2012, 10:21:15 PMYou should check if they can live in a tank that size before putting them in XD
I put tetras in them. I'm gonna try to keep them in there for as long as possible, but I might just put a betta in it.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Wrydryn

Seems like a lot of Ted in here if you know what I mean. (HIMYM)

SlowPokemon

Quote from: spitllama on January 06, 2012, 09:54:05 PMWhat sucks is when all your friends have gfs/bfs and you don't... :P

They'll break up eventually and then it'll seem silly. Of course, only one of my friends has broken up. But I felt better about that already.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Quote from: Ruto on January 06, 2012, 10:21:15 PMChange that to sisters and agreed. It would be nice to have some people to hang out with seeing how no one IRL can really spend time you anymore. And of course there are those people that just ignore you for some dumb reason.

You should check if they can live in a tank that size before putting them in XD

I think people who don't have time to hang out with others because they're in a relationship are retarded. I mean, you still have your family and your friends, you should take care of them, because they're the ones who'll be there when you break up. I spend as much time with my friends/family as I do with my bf. Also I'd definitely have time to hang out with you :D
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Raymondbl

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on January 06, 2012, 08:29:54 PMUpdate on my fish...they don't like the tank. and it's ALREADY murky. I don't get it.
Sometimes it's not the water murky, it's stuff accumulating on the tank, so if you have a filter running, take something and scrub the glass so everything gets into the water, the water will be cleaned by the filter.  Also, if there's sediment, be sure to stir that up too. 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

GreekGeek

Saves you a lot of time, money and energy, amongst other stuff.
But, yeah, still sucks pretty bad.

MassiveMayhem

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

MassiveMayhem

I should of said slightly more squinty. I'm Hispanic so my eyes are big.

EDIT: I never said I looked asian. I just said my eyes.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MassiveMayhem