News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on May 05, 2012, 09:40:26 PMOh God xD please tell me you didn't try that drinking game...
yeah... we're mixing Emergen-C and some other liquid (censored for certain audiences)... that will cure my sinus infection.

DrP

I gots my new license!! Seems California switched from Horizontal to Vertical...

KefkaticFanatic

Washington does those too.... I wonder if Oregon will change .-.

me irl
[close]

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Nope... See my old one below. I really want to get my Washington one once I move up there... that enhanced one that I can use as entrance into Canada!

Kman96

This is a pic of me from this past summer...its also my twitter pic, so thats why I used it...
I look a little different, but not really.
Party Hard!
[close]

EFitTrainr

nup you gots an ugly haircut. loser. mandrew is much cooler.
I like food.

Jamaha

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Dude

Quote from: DrP on May 08, 2012, 06:15:22 PMI gots my new license!! Seems California switched from Horizontal to Vertical...
Only when you're under 21. Ohio did it for me when I got mine, but once I turned 21 I got it back to horizontal.

SuperFireKirby

Yeah, Florida you get a vertical license until you're 18(or 21 can't remember which) and then you get a horizontal one.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

Quote from: Dude on May 09, 2012, 10:18:48 AMOnly when you're under 21. Ohio did it for me when I got mine, but once I turned 21 I got it back to horizontal.
Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 09, 2012, 10:37:55 AMYeah, Florida you get a vertical license until you're 18(or 21 can't remember which) and then you get a horizontal one.
WELL FOR ME ITS NEW, gosh! (im not yelling)

It used to be under 18, picture on the right, over 21 picture on the right.

And seriously, I can find my birthdate in 6 different places on my license. hmm, i wonder what this means... ...