News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

Funktastic~!

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Funktastic~!

Best part is that it says I'm playing timpani in the yearbook.

the timpani

the yearbook teacher is my English teacher.  How hard is it to ask?

the_last_sheikah

I call your timpani and raise you one yearbook photo of my friend playing "supposedly" playing a xylophone, playing TTFAF on senior night, even though the picture clearly showed the kid playing the vibes, at the homecoming game, where we didn't play that song...wow.

BTW: Funk, are you playing a silver, Yamaha vibraphone in that picture?  That's what it kind-of looks like, AND THAT'S WHAT I PLAY!
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Funktastic~!

Last year the confused a trumpet with a trombone.

and yup, that's exactly what that is.  It's my baby.

Kman96

Yay percussionists! :D

I'm the best Mallets player in my percussion section, but I hate playing them so much only because I know how to play them the best...

I mostly like playing snare drum marches.
Party Hard!
[close]

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: Funktastic~! on June 09, 2012, 09:18:06 PMand yup, that's exactly what that is.  It's my baby.
Swweeeett.  Same for mine.  Say, has your's ever, fallen apart?  Mine fell apart at least 4 times last year, stupid unfinished pavement...
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Funktastic~!

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on June 10, 2012, 09:31:23 AMSwweeeett.  Same for mine.  Say, has your's ever, fallen apart?  Mine fell apart at least 4 times last year, stupid unfinished pavement...

Yes.  All the screws disappeared, and then the whole thing feel while we were pushing it to our blacktop field.  The other ones we have are much worse though.  The pedal wouldn't know how to stay on if it was paid to do so.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel