News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: FluteNinja on September 02, 2012, 02:56:49 PMHow did you get that!? That is legit!
A guy on an Avatar fansite makes them, along with a bunch of other non-Avatar junk. He also has Korra and Asami figures for sale, last time I checked.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FluteNinja

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 02, 2012, 09:04:32 PMA guy on an Avatar fansite makes them, along with a bunch of other non-Avatar junk. He also has Korra and Asami figures for sale, last time I checked.

Coolio. I should check that out.
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: FluteNinja on September 03, 2012, 10:20:14 AMCoolio. I should check that out.
Just a warning, the figures are ridiculously expensive, so I've been told by my friends(The Amon was $30)

Teh link: http://www.minifigs4u.com/bender-series/

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FluteNinja

Holy crap.  I could buy an iPod case with $30.  They are pretty well done though :-\
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

SuperFireKirby

Yeah, you kinda have to be someone like me who has source of income and no use for money aside from regular expenses and avatar merch

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

DrP

Ruto

Hahaha the odds of a fire like that in a dorm is pretty low but that looks fun...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on September 05, 2012, 07:53:04 AMHahaha the odds of a fire like that in a dorm is pretty low but that looks fun...
Yeah, our residence halls are made of brick (well, the ones that I'm in and everything)... so the likelihood of a fire is low, and a fire to spread is even lower.

ETFROXX