News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceDeity

Quote from: zoroark1264 on December 02, 2014, 08:25:02 PMBDS...you look exactly like what I thought you'd look like.

Seconded

Quote from: K-NiGhT on December 02, 2014, 07:23:53 PMyou're not in a position to be talking, mlf

BALL'S IN YOUR COURT, MLF

Also, Maestro simply refuses to show us his face out of mercy, for if we saw it, the blinding light would fry our brains even before the orgasm fully took effect.

Quote from: FireArrow on December 02, 2014, 07:49:13 PMLol. You're easily the sexiest male, and NSM is gay men and straight girls.

ouch
i see how it is </3

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 02, 2014, 08:52:38 PMA bit late to teh picture party, but
Spoiler
[close]

I'm so happy
My god

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 02, 2014, 02:25:03 PMAnd cool to finally see your face, Fierce! GAH I need to be more active 'round here!

Seeing as I've posted pictures of myself twice before, I'd say so haha

Yugi

I haven't posted here for a year so

why am i like the only pansexual here??????
[close]

dat me

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

K-NiGhT

why the heck not

get ready to vom all over your monitor

i may not be as glamorous as the rest of you but at least i have my yardstick
[close]
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

KefkaticFanatic

the most recent pic I have (because Ruto hasn't gone through pics yet grr) is this grainy one in a club but wee wateva

me irl
[close]

FireArrow

Honestly, these past few pages need to be remembered, it's like a NSM yearbook.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Bubbles on December 02, 2014, 01:19:23 PMAll these new kids have an unfair advantage because no one remembers what I look like (not to mention I don't even look like I used to). Catch me on tinychat sometime later maybe, I gotta promote myself
I do, and you're cute af <3

Winter

mikey

Winter, you look just like some guy in my ECE class xD
unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: FireArrow on December 02, 2014, 11:10:12 PMHonestly, these past few pages need to be remembered, it's like a NSM yearbook.

There's an idea :)

Quote from: FierceDeity on December 02, 2014, 09:32:51 PMAlso, Maestro simply refuses to show us his face out of mercy, for if we saw it, the blinding light would fry our brains even before the orgasm fully took effect.
Same reason I dont show mine :)

Jamaha

SlowPokemon

This Snapchat should tell you all you need to know about me.

Spoiler
[close]

Also I still think Winter is cute as hell XD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sebastian

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 03, 2014, 07:18:14 AMThis Snapchat should tell you all you need to know about me.

Spoiler
[close]

Also I still think Winter is cute as hell XD
Lookin good brah :)

MaestroUGC

Quote from: mariolegofan on December 03, 2014, 06:29:27 AMSame reason I dont show mine :)
You don't have the kind of reputation or prestige to get away with a statement like that. Plus you keep calling me out when you have yet to post a picture of yourself. At least I'm playing the game, however poorly I might be doing so.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.