News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaryOak

Quote from: TalesEXlife on December 31, 2010, 01:09:18 PMok... but many girls love me so much

why XD

Do they still love you when they find out about your anger management problems haha.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

TalesEXlife

Winter

SlowPokemon

Quote from: winterkid09 on January 01, 2011, 10:58:03 AMThose are some.....interesting girls.

(cue TalesEXlife blowing up on you for "stealing his girlfriends")
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

TalesEXlife

Quote from: sipan1234 on December 31, 2010, 05:02:58 PMpicture from me
http://www.hyves.nl/index.php?module=Media&action=showPlainProfilePhoto&member_id=8568558
the sunglasses was needed. because I don't want anyone to looked my eyes. Some people think I have weird eyes :(
more picture from me hints: a boy with long black hair and blue eyes and brown jacket. that's me

do you have a picture with your bown color lens. Brown is better than your blue eyes

TalesEXlife

Quote from: winterkid09 on January 01, 2011, 10:58:03 AMThose are some.....interesting girls.
Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 01, 2011, 12:40:51 PM(cue TalesEXlife blowing up on you for "stealing his girlfriends")

ey why you talking about me. sometimes you want to steal my girlfriend?
what do I really need to do about my anger management :-/

Cobraroll

^Becoming a little better to detect attempts at humour, irony and/or sarcasm. That will help you a looooong way.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Jub3r7

Wait, what does harry potter have to do with anything?  ???

Also,
Quote from: sipan1234 on December 31, 2010, 05:02:58 PMthe sunglasses was needed. because I don't want anyone to looked my eyes. Some people think I have weird eyes :(
Huh?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

sipan1234

Winter

TalesEXlife

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 02, 2011, 11:53:34 AMWait, what does harry potter have to do with anything?  ???

because his Face like's Harry Potter. did you saw the picture from sipan1234 ???