A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

I come back and have to read FIVE pages to catch up on this topic.... that's okay though because I have never laughed so hard before.

GaryOak

Quote from: sipan1234 on January 09, 2011, 12:52:29 PMare you a fan of Ralf Mackenbach? Unfortunately, he lives near me

I would probably be a fan of his if I were 10 years old girl.

But he's much better than Justin Bieber, I really like his Jingle Bell Rock cover.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

sipan1234

Quote from: GaryOak on January 10, 2011, 06:04:16 AMI would probably be a fan of his if I were 10 years old girl.

But he's much better than Justin Bieber, I really like his Jingle Bell Rock cover.

but that guy is pretty weird You know how he laughs. Ralf makes me think that a boy at my school, the same big mouth

P.S. Justin Bieber sucks

fabbemannen

I wonder what would happen to Justin Bieber in the future...

*Walks in to the office*
"Hi, can I work here! I'm Justin Bieber!"
*Walks out the door again*

universe-X

Ugh, I'm tired of people hating Justin Bieber. I have no reason to hate him or love him, and I bet you guys can't find a legit one to do so either.

sipan1234

Concerto No.20 in D minor

HEY GUYZ.  THIS THREAD IS MEANT FOR POSTING PICTURES.  IF YOU WANT TO CHAT RANDOMLY, USE THIS THREAD.  Stay on topic, STAY ON TOPIC!

SuperFireKirby

It's like Concerto can read my mind and then post my thoughts in a thread.

Anyways... much higher quality picture now that I'm using a somewhat legit camera(old kodak, 5 mp). Terrible lighting though. and a silly face.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

* Universe-X prepares to be hacked for putting name on teh internetz.

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

universe-X

I was in 6th grade, don't judge me ;~;

My shifting still stucks ass though.