A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TalesEXlife

Quote from: GaryOak on January 13, 2011, 07:31:03 PMHmmmmmmm...no it's not. Stop lying.

if you don't believe it then it is your problem This time I really don't lie

GaryOak

Enough with such cheap lies. The address of that pic is from the homepage of the tv program called Checkpoint. If you lie, do it properly. Not half-assly.

http://www.eo.nl/programma/checkpoint/page/Profiel_Rick/articles/article.esp?article=11339336
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

SlowPokemon

Plus I have reason to believe Tales and sipan are the same person. That's just my Who's Online stalking, though, sipan was there one minute, the next minute he wasn't and Tales was logging in. >__>

This isn't really helping their image.

But that's just me, always on Who's Online in another tab.

I can post the screen pics if you want proof. xD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 14, 2011, 07:42:19 AMPlus I have reason to believe Tales and sipan are the same person. That's just my Who's Online stalking, though, sipan was there one minute, the next minute he wasn't and Tales was logging in. >__>

This isn't really helping their image.

But that's just me, always on Who's Online in another tab.

I can post the screen pics if you want proof. xD

You can have a mod check IP addresses. That usually might help them out.

I've also had reason to believe that, too.

Jub3r7

There's no definite answer of whether or not they are the same person or not; let's wait until a mod/admin says something.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Cobraroll

^^I vote for somebody to check it. (T)he(y) is/are quite amusing to have around, but double accounts should not be tolerated.

Also, just to throw it out here, have a quick look at the statistics. This is Sipan:
http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=1198;sa=statPanel
Active almost all day, most notably in the afternoon, or rather, evening, as the statistics seem to be fixed on EST (here is mine, and I never use my PC before 17:00 in the afternoon). My bet, he keeps his browser open most of the time, and rarely shuts off the PC. Nothing wrong with that.

Tales, however, has a different diagram:
http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=1735;sa=statPanel
Random spikes, which tend to mirror Sipan's (note that his "wave" is at a high when Sipan's is at a low). However, it could also be interpreted in a way saying that Tales is a more infrequent visitor, who tends to check NSM on the same times of some days, out of habit. I'm not too good to figure out what these diagrams really say, but if someone with knowledge on the system should be able to cast some light on it, it would be appreciated.

By the way, while Sipan has filled out all the contact forms on his page, Tales haven't filled out any (though, he is a newer member, and they tend to be more careful). As an argument against the "one person"-case, we can see that they have vastly different vote counts. Sockpuppets have a tendency to vote in the same topics as the puppeteer, but this is not the case here.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I thought this was the post your pictures topic.  Not the accuse other people topic.  Also, unless you're Rick Mackenbach, then stop lying.

Bloop

Bloop

sipan1234

Bloop

Bloop

fabbemannen