News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Cobraroll on February 12, 2011, 05:23:28 AMNice uniform!

Oh, yeah, pic of me. Why not post it...

{picture of cobra}

Winter camo... fun stuff. Oh, and that's not my ordinary weapon. Actually, I use it all wrong in this picture.
I'm guessing this picture was shot at 2:00 p.m

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Cobraroll

Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SlowPokemon

He only mentions it like EVERY TIME he comes back to post an announcement... >__> Not to mention it is in his signature...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

GaryOak

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on February 12, 2011, 02:34:26 PMYou're supposed to post pictures of yourself, not piles of snow...

There is actually a person in the middle of the pic. He is using terrain modeled uniform though so to untrained eye he isn't clearly visible.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Winter

shoushm

Quote from: GaryOak on February 13, 2011, 07:46:30 AMThere is actually a person in the middle of the pic. He is using terrain modeled uniform though so to untrained eye he isn't clearly visible.

Yeah cause I totally couldn't see him...

SlowPokemon

HAHAHAHAHA

Come on, don't be too harsh on her. She's only a newbie.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.