A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

Roz~, where the hell's your flamethrower? :P
If anyone wants to see a picture of me, you don't. But, if you just want a face to associate to, pretend I'm Luigi without the moustache. That's a nice substitute. :P
Check me up on Facebook if you're that desparate.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Roz~

It's right next to me, you just can't see it on the pictar. ;D
Also teh NSM's kewl kids crew members are all friends on Facebook. See what I did there?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

ETFROXX

Just stalked fingerz and added on facebook, everyone, GOGOGO.

universe-X

SuperFireKirby

Am I the only active member that lacks any of you on my Facebook? But facebook is dumb. I keep my account for free stuff. Like the nice $40 Japanese mouse pad I got for free. And crappy WildTangent games they give out every now and then.

But still I feel all lonely.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

universe-X

SFK- add us cuz we're cool.

Hugo- get one to be cool.

-sigh- Ahh, peer pressure.

Jub3r7

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on March 19, 2011, 06:27:44 PMAm I the only active member that lacks any of you on my Facebook? But facebook is dumb. I keep my account for free stuff. Like the nice $40 Japanese mouse pad I got for free. And crappy WildTangent games they give out every now and then.

But still I feel all lonely.
Yeah I don't have any of them on facebook either...
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

Dude

ETFROXX

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

Someone's looking cute! o:

And then there's ETF... loljk <3

fingerz

Quote from: ETFROXX on March 19, 2011, 08:54:44 AMJust stalked fingerz and added on facebook, everyone, GOGOGO.
So that's who tha person was... I'll add you next time I get to go on Facebook. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn