News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

Games without violence

Started by TheLegend, June 08, 2010, 04:32:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Harvest Moon handhelds before the DS versions (Sprite Station?), and some of the home console games.

There's alcohol use but only for humor, and you can smack animals with your tools but you either shouldn't or leave it to your dog to chase out the wild dog that comes to your farm.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

Get MadWorld. Totally non-violent.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ALPRAS

If you consider acts like jumping in the head of a Mushroom (Super Mario), exploding blocks (Tetris), fake natural disasters (SimCity) and Legos beating each other Violent, then something is wrong with your head.
When you see a person walking you call them what? A killer? Or you just cant turn on your TV because turning it on with the button its very violent...
You, sir, are very sensitive, its what you are...

fingerz

Depends, this persn could have extremely tough parents that don't want ANY kind of violent game played. 'Tis a bit concerning though.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Roz~

You just necrobumped this thread. Congrats!
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Jub3r7

Nothing compared to Sipan's two year bump on your request topic.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

fingerz

Hehehe. I saw the warning of "This thread hasn't has a post in 120 days", but I felt like saying something anyway. I can add this to my wall of achievements. :P
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Winter

There's a Topic Bumping Topic just for that kind of thing.

fingerz

Roz~

Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 22, 2011, 10:00:14 AMNothing compared to Sipan's two year bump on your request topic.

Never actually noticed that. It made me lol hard.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

fingerz

Is that the longest bump ever?

DonValentino

Back to the topic, I can only think of Metroid Pinball! It´s not boring and it has action, but not real violence like, for example, Metroid Prime (game that I restarted last week  :)).

AwesomeYears

Quote from: fingerz on February 22, 2011, 07:45:09 PMIs that the longest bump ever?
Well, I posted in a topic from 2008 http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=4440.0 and I've also "bumped" this topic just then...

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber