News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

There's also a skype or something but I've never used that.  Tinychat is pretty much what there is
unmotivated

Xaoz

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 21, 2015, 12:32:18 PMThere's also a skype or something but I've never used that.  Tinychat is pretty much what there is

Yeah, skype is only for the cool kids. We do not want you there.

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

mikey

I mean I HAVE a skype but according to DrP and some others it spams you with unread messages when you finally log on to skype or something
unmotivated

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

DrP

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 21, 2015, 03:10:36 PMI mean I HAVE a skype but according to DrP and some others it spams you with unread messages when you finally log on to skype or something
You can set it so you don't get the crazy notifications when you log in.

I fixed it and now it's fine.

But I'm never on Skype anyways

Yugi

#1625
Quote from: Xaoz on January 21, 2015, 12:39:36 PMYeah, skype is only for the cool kids. We do not want you there.
You're not even in the skype chat.

Xaoz

Quote from: Yugi on January 21, 2015, 04:03:43 PMYou're not even in the skype chat.

I am in the skype chat with myself and enjoy the good company.

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Iris on January 21, 2015, 11:01:20 AMAn other Rockman fan is spotted.
I am too a Rockman's fan. =3
I actually haven't played too many games... but I have heard of the infamous scene. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Saria

Quote from: Ruto on April 24, 2014, 06:16:42 PMOhh Saria must feel old now xD She was 11 when she joined the forum but now she's older than you!
I joined when I was 10.

Speaking of which am I still the youngest member who joined?
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

AwesomeYears

Quote from: Saria on January 29, 2015, 12:01:57 AMI joined when I was 10.

Speaking of which am I still the youngest member who joined?
Nope, me!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

AwesomeYears


Saria

I'm not 14? My profile clearly says 15. How old were you when you joined?
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

K-NiGhT

he joined a few weeks ago. if we're talking about age upon registration, you've still got it Saria
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

AwesomeYears

Quote from: Saria on January 29, 2015, 12:15:57 AMI'm not 14? My profile clearly says 15.
We were talking about Braixen1264, another member.