News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

New people are cool. Welcome to the forums cool person!
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Bespinben

Quote from: OllyGolly on May 25, 2015, 07:08:28 PMHi, all! I'm Brock. I'm a music ed major at Pittsburg State University in Kansas. My major instrument is voice but I play percussion, euphonium, trombone and trumpet. I don't play piano very well but I love arranging. Hope to post here sometime.

Nice! I've been considering going into Music Ed. myself lately. I figure it's the most stable route, and is a great launching pad when I do eventually feel confident enough to pursue other facets.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

AwesomeYears

Hello there fellow SSCFer!

Xaoz

Quote from: OllyGolly on May 25, 2015, 07:08:28 PMHi, all! I'm Brock. I'm a music ed major at Pittsburg State University in Kansas. My major instrument is voice but I play percussion, euphonium, trombone and trumpet. I don't play piano very well but I love arranging. Hope to post here sometime.

Hello and welcome.

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

OllyGolly

Quote from: Bespinben on May 25, 2015, 11:35:10 PMNice! I've been considering going into Music Ed. myself lately. I figure it's the most stable route, and is a great launching pad when I do eventually feel confident enough to pursue other facets.

For a music degree, it is definitely a stable option but its incredibly difficult because you have alot of classes to take. ALOT!

Gnar

Maelstrom

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Hero of Trains

Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

FierceDeity

Wait how the shit did I miss this
Welcome to the euphonium club

SirBone

:)

Maelstrom

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Blank

Hello everyone,

My name is Ruben, I'm from Holland and 26 years old.
I play piano for about 3 years. (Tenor and Violinist for 1 year)

I would like to express my gratitude towards the people that made this website possible, it's great to have such an important aspect of my chilhood within hand's reach.
Long may it last!

"Simplicity is the highest goal, achievable when you have overcome all difficulties. After one has played a vast quantity of notes and more notes, it is simplicity that emerges as the crowning reward of art."

― Frédéric Chopin

Sebastian

Welcome! If you need any help with anything, just ask me :)