News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeartofChaos

Thank you. I am really excited for it.
If all mankind were to disappear, the world would regenerate back to the rich state of equilibrium that existed ten thousand years ago. If insects were to vanish, the environment would collapse into chaos.

Tobbeh99

Welcome! Great with new guys on NSM!
As well as arrangers we need performers who can perform the songs arranged. :)
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

braix

Welcome chaos! I hope you'll fit right in here :)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Quote from: blueflower999 on September 15, 2015, 05:25:12 PMMy favorite homophonic homophones:

See men
Come on guys
But, sex
I don't get it
unmotivated

ZeldaFan

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

TheInsidiousSpurt

EFitTrainr

Hi guys I'm shadowkirby and I'm amazing.

As you will find out soon enough, you wish you could be as cool as me.
I like food.

braix

Quote from: shadowkirby on October 05, 2015, 11:46:27 AMAs you will find out soon enough, you wish you could be as cool as me.

fite me
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

braix

EFitTrainr

fight me irl

I main Link so i think i can take u
I like food.

LCKTR

Hi everyone! :D I saw people use this form to introduce themselves, so I took the liberty of using it as well :) Feel free to ask questions (I'm more of an answer-giver than someone who tells about himself, if you know what I mean):

Personal
Name: Martin Vosse
Sex: Male
Born: November 2nd, 1984
Lives in: IJmuiden, the Netherlands
Languages: Dutch, English
Nicknames: Ace de Klown, LCKTR, StyXRydA
Religion: Wiccan

Social status

Spare time
Hobbies: Listening and making music on guitar and PC, drawing, painting, games
Sport: Pro wrestling (though not a wrestler myself, I'm the announcer for Pro Wrestling Holland)

Education
Study: Middle school
Grade: MAVO

Interests
Favorite band/artist: Iron Maiden, Psychostick, Twiztid, Insane Clown Posse, Frank Sinatra
Favorite musicgenre: tied between metal and horrorcore hiphop. I like a lot of genres though.
Favorite tv-channel: Comedy Central (when I actually watch TV. I'm more of a YouTuber)
Series: South Park, Family Guy
Movies: The Boondock Saints, RoboCop, Star Wars, The Blues Brothers
Anime: DragonBall
Manga: None

Gaming
Favorite genre: Adventure, RPG's, point and click
Favorite game: Secret of Mana
Favorite game at the moment: First one that comes to mind: Infamous 2
Favorite game music: Aquatic Ambience (DKC), Spirit of the Night (Secret of Mana)

Consuming
Favorite food: Anything
Favorite snack: custard cake (excellent gaming food)
Favorite non-alcoholic drinks: Coca Cola

Again: feel free to ask anything you like to know :D
"The military industial complex is a front for multinational corporations whose sole purpose is to conspire against MICHAEL JACKSON'S MONKEY!!!"

Sebastian

Welcome to NinSheetMusic! We hope you feel at home here!
If there is any questions you have or anything you need help with, just let me know!

LCKTR

"The military industial complex is a front for multinational corporations whose sole purpose is to conspire against MICHAEL JACKSON'S MONKEY!!!"